I guess things are getting serious!
I just ordered fruit punch sport beans to try... my first ever "real" running fuel (I've only tried regular food before).
I was also going to order honey stinger waffles, but when comparing the labels, they are very similar to my favorite stroop waffle, so I might give that a try on the run too!

I thought we were gonna do Slinky Dog!!!

ipanews_f0065224-44ed-4ea9-bb7c-a77ce21de2da_1

I can totally make this happen ...

GOSH. I didn't even think about standing in the Corral before hand. I better make it TWO pizzas....

I can always have a pizza swap waiting for you at my booze stop during the 10K.

I just ordered fruit punch sport beans to try... my first ever "real" running fuel (I've only tried regular food before).
I was also going to order honey stinger waffles, but when comparing the labels, they are very similar to my favorite stroop waffle, so I might give that a try on the run too!

Fruit punch sport beans used to be my jam! Now I use welch"s fruit snacks because they're kind of the same and I have millions of them in my house from my kids.

And I'm lazy about buying sport beans.

Last edited:
Sports beans are my go to. I just ordered a box on Amazon.

SAFD:

I'm not sure what we're doing yet (myself and two bro's-in-law). I have one bro-in-law that loves designing shirts when our families travel to DL, and we've discussed potentially making a shirt for the marathon (we're signed up for the Dopey). The three of us are big fans of Esmeralda (and Hunchback in general), and feel like she gets short-changed in the whole princess hierarchy, so we thought of creating a running shirt with her picture and our own version of MAGA (well... MEGA) - "Make Esmeralda Great Again!" :thumbsup2

I'm going with more of a character inspired costume. I really wanted to do Merida because I have her hair naturally (or close to it anyway). But DH's favorite is Ariel (which is similar hair so it could work). I have a better chance of convincing him to let me spend money on outfit pieces if I go with Ariel.

I'm still deciding on shirt design but I already have a purple shirt that would work. I would love to get the mermaid print SparkleSkirt. But I may have to settle on my blue jean SparkleSkirt (since I originally convinced him I needed it for races).

I also want a new visor and I found a mermaid print one from Sparkle Athletic. Some mermaid print socks would top it all off well.

Now to convince DH.

I think honey stinger started making them because cyclists were just eating stroopwaffles anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter