Welp, made it in. Filled everything out. Clicked pay and it locked up on me. Hit refresh, now I’m totally locked out.

Same! I can wait. I have 2 Dopey's to register for so those shouldn't be gone today...

I have friends trying to get 10K so I hope theirs works out!

I got this one:
This website is under heavy load (queue full)
We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

The website locked up when after I hit pay. I haven't gotten the email yet... But my credit card did get charged so I think I'm in.

If you get this "
This website is under heavy load (queue full)
We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

Just wait and try again in a bit :)
That’s what I got and now still getting 20 minute wait. So sad because the 5K is the only one I can do and this is probably going to be our last trip to Florida :(

The website locked up when after I hit pay. I haven't gotten the email yet... But my credit card did get charged so I think I'm in.

same. i'm trying to log in to runDisney and see if it's listed under "my registrations." that's hung up too.

I'm at the point of hitting register and pay and ...hahaha. Sob.

I had a nightmare about doing this registration this morning too.

Hang in there, everyone! rD clearly did not properly load test the system, but hopefully things will calm down soon. When I registered for my first runDisney race both runDisney.com and active.com were intermittently crashing ... and I still got in. Just try to be patient.

Same here (on my second round of trying after pre-registration errors on Tuesday). Clicked "Register & Pay", Amex app says they either charged or pre-authorized, and then nothing :badpc: Going to be a miserable week at RunDisney Tech Support

I've gotten all my payment info in and hit register and pay, but waiting for it to tell me it worked. Screen is locked. FUN!

I'm at the point of hitting register and pay and ...hahaha. Sob.

I had a nightmare about doing this registration this morning too.
Added bonus, my register and pay button is grayed out (nothing to click anymore) but I have no sign anything has gone through and if I hit back it'll all disappear so wheeee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter