I’ve got the same 20 minute wait. Is it better to ring them or do it online? I’m afraid the 5K will sell out quick and it’s the only one I can do :(

Online is the only way to do it - if you call, they'll tell you you have to register online. Hang in there, hopefully you'll get to registration soon!

Don't panic, It self refreshes. The 20 minutes is normal, you won't see a countdown. You don't to call :)

Welp, made it in. Filled everything out. Clicked pay and it locked up on me. Hit refresh, now I’m totally locked out.

If you get this "
This website is under heavy load (queue full)
We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

Just wait and try again in a bit :)

I got in, but there were two drop-down menus (for instance, to select the relationship of my emergency contact) and I was never able to pick anything. Got booted from the site, then got the heavy load message above.

I got a white page with saying the page couldn't be found or something, clicked refresh and got the 20 minutes wait again. Not sure if I'm still in the queue or not.

got to the pay screen. hit enter. it gave me a "processing your registration" message. then this

Capture.JPG

If you get this "
This website is under heavy load (queue full)
We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

Just wait and try again in a bit :)

WHAT? Not a glitch with a Disney website! :) I got that one too. Twice now. :). I'll just keep swimming. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter