Marathon Weekend 2018

Finished my Trip Report if anyone is interested!

2018 Dopey Challenge Trip Report, Race Recaps, and a Coaching Recap

You'll have to read to find out where I finished in the overall placement of Dopey Challenge runners as well as my placement amongst Perfectly Dopey runners!

Looking forward to reading! How do you get placement results for Dopey? Not sure I can count as high as I would need to in order to find my place amongst the Dopeys but would be intersted in seeing anyway.

Sitting at MCO about to head home and boy have I missed some action on this thread...in any event..stay warm and whodat!!!

giphy.gif

I beat two close friends in the sprint finished, PR'ed but more importantly we just had a real good time. More fun then Ive ever had in any marathon.

18838886_1585968434825175_7381739233851388336_n.jpg

26734117_1585976194824399_8722949798633307256_n.jpg

Who Dat!?!

Looking forward to reading! How do you get placement results for Dopey? Not sure I can count as high as I would need to in order to find my place amongst the Dopeys but would be intersted in seeing anyway.

@opusone put it together. He's the wizard capable of transferring the Dopey Results in Excel based ranked results.

Wow, just wow.... I peeked at Ebay to see if any of the white Dopey hats were listed and saw a Dopey magnet currently at $100. :scared1: How much were they at the expo? Insanity! Also shocked by the full sets of medals being sold. :sad2:

Is this how you contact them or is there a specific email address for the race?

https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support/contact-us
I am so impressed with Disney. And if you knew me you would know how difficult it is for me to be impressed. I sent an email to photopass. Got a response that I would hear back in 7-10 days. About 4 hours later, my daughter’s character pics show up in her MDE. That is incredible customer service.

And a note about lessons learned. Her bib was on her right leg and clearly not visible. If you want pics, make sure your bib is in front and clearly visible.

Wow, just wow.... I peeked at Ebay to see if any of the white Dopey hats were listed and saw a Dopey magnet currently at $100. :scared1: How much were they at the expo? Insanity! Also shocked by the full sets of medals being sold. :sad2:
The magnets were like $10ish I think?

Do you or @opusone have a link to the results he put together?

Here are the unofficial Dopey rankings I put together: #1014

I emailed Photopass and they cannot find either of my castle shots. What are the odds of losing both days?! I originally gave them general times when I stopped, but I went back to my GPS and calculated when I stopped down to the minute. I am hopeful they turn up next week. :(

Is anyone interested in one of the 25 years anniversary pins the CMs were wearing last weekend? They were giving them out at the contemporary gift shop on Wednesday night, so I grabbed a couple extra. Turns out, my non-running friend did the same. No charge or anything, just PM me your address. I’ve got five extras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!