Marathon Weekend 2018

We've stayed at both Pop and POR, but neither for a race weekend. I'd probably go with POFQ for a mod because I find it generally tranquil, which I would appreciate on a race weekend!

We actually haven't booked our resort yet - yikes! Since we're not traveling with our complete family of 5, we have more flexibility in resort choice than usual. And this time we're looking for the best deal once Disney releases discounts. Right now, it's probably arrival night at Pop or Music with the remaining four nights at WL, AKL or YC based on what's still available on the website.

We actually haven't booked our resort yet - yikes! Since we're not traveling with our complete family of 5, we have more flexibility in resort choice than usual. And this time we're looking for the best deal once Disney releases discounts. Right now, it's probably arrival night at Pop or Music with the remaining four nights at WL, AKL or YC based on what's still available on the website.

All the party people are at BC/YC ;)

What about us #CoronaDopeys?

I dunno, AKL, CSR, CBR, FW, #MiddleChildSyndrome.

I need a better name.

Y'ALL ARE SO NEEDY!

So far, I'm making buttons for:

#StormalongBaySocialClub (Yacht, Beach)
#MonorailMafia (Poly, GFla, Contemp/BLT)
#BoardwalkBosses (BW, Swolphin)
#LodgeLovers (Wilderness, Animal Kingdom)
#AllStarAllStars (Movies, Music, Sports)
#POPARTPals (Pop, AoA)
#SultansOfSprings (Coronado, Saratoga)
#GreenArmy (Shades of Green)
#CajunCrew or #BayouBuddies (Port Orleans)

And YES - everyone is invited!! :D

Y'ALL ARE SO NEEDY!

So far, I'm making buttons for:

#StormalongBaySocialClub (Yacht, Beach)
#MonorailMafia (Poly, GFla, Contemp/BLT)
#BoardwalkBosses (BW, Swolphin)
#LodgeLovers (Wilderness, Animal Kingdom)
#AllStarAllStars (Movies, Music, Sports)
#POPARTPals (Pop, AoA)
#SultansOfSprings (Coronado, Saratoga)
#GreenArmy (Shades of Green)
#CajunCrew or #BayouBuddies (Port Orleans)

And YES - everyone is invited!! :D

Hey, you let the cat out of the bag, so, yeah, spill it! :D

Where'd OKW and CBR go?

Last year I stayed at BC which was great EXCEPT the pool area was so confusing (for me) I had a hard time hobbling around with my trashed quads and swollen knee looking for a hot tub. Finally a lifeguard felt sorry for me (I may have been the only guest in the pool area, it was cold), and asked me if I needed help. He pointed me to the hot tubs which I believe required I go up and down a few flights of stairs from where I was. Trying the Contemporary this year and hoping the pool layout is a little more straightforward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter