maps

vsb372

Earning My Ears
I've been trying to plan a trip for the week after Thanksgiving because I read that is the least crowded time and I'm married to someone who does not like large crowds. My problem is that I'm not sure which week is the best after Thanksgiving . Is it the Friday after or one whole week after? Also does any one know how to get maps in advance for all the major attractions? The ones on line are a bit small to really make out which way to go to get to the best rides.

The entire weekend after thanksgiving will be busy. Avoid it if you don't want crowds. I am not sure what to tell you about that maps. but try the Canadian WDW Website , the maps are better (or they were). But they are still small compared to the ones you get at the parks.

Disnee Dad Says.....................................If you want the actual maps of the parks, I would be happy to send you some, they are dated a week or two before Thanksgiving 2001, but they are the real deal! I think I have all four parks, but no guarantees. Send E-Mail to Redford @cwnet.com, with an address I can send them to. Wait for a whole week after Thanksgiving and the park is all yours!! No crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter