Mandymouse's '5 Days to book a holiday !! .... You Must Be Kidding' Report

I've FINALLY finished reading (thanks to nap time again ;))

Absolutely love reading your reports Mandy, they really do let me escape for a while! Thank-you! :goodvibes

So, when's the next one? :lmao:

Mandy, it really has been such a lovely read.

Thank you for sharing it with us and I command you to book another vacation! :rotfl:

xx

Mandy, We just finished your cruise and trip report. we just missed you and Paul on the Fantasy, we sailed june 23rd western there were over 100 diser's on the cruise. We have a dummy date booked, maybe one day we will all be on the same cruise again... Mike

Fab trip report! :banana: I can't believe you managed to sort it all out in only 5 days! :worship:

Thanks again for all your lovely comments :)

And now that you've done a longer cruise do you still prefer the classic boats or do you now prefer the new ones?

I can honestly say Elaine that the Disney Fantasy is my favourite ship, I loved it, I can't wait to sail on her again ::yes::

Can't believe you didn't buy anything in the Christmas shop, was it not just Paul who wasn't feeling well?

LOL, I can understand why you'd think I was unwell too Claire :rotfl2::rotfl2:

what a great report! I think dh and I would have become fast friends with you both as we like to partake in some adult beverages ourselves.:goodvibes. (of course our 6 yr. old slows us down a bit). Love the tips! Also, where did you get your pedicure?? Loved it!! Thanks for sharing.

Maybe one day we'll be on the same cruise and enjoy a few Bahama Mama's together :)

Thanks, my minx pedicure was done over here before we flew out

I've FINALLY finished reading (thanks to nap time again ;))

Absolutely love reading your reports Mandy, they really do let me escape for a while! Thank-you! :goodvibes

So, when's the next one? :lmao:

I wish I knew when my next holiday is Rachel, I can't see us going away before next Spring .. roll on the Girly Weekend .. see you there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter