Mandalorian Season 3

I'm really interested to see where it goes from here. The entire middle part was unexpected and not sure where that will fit in the story. But with that much time, it clearly is important.
I think there is still a lot to be explored in the Bo-Katan character and that seems to be a focal point for this season.

I'm really interested to see where it goes from here. The entire middle part was unexpected and not sure where that will fit in the story. But with that much time, it clearly is important.
I think there is still a lot to be explored in the Bo-Katan character and that seems to be a focal point for this season.
I think it is setting up the return of the villain from Season 1... Moff G.

The intro at the beginning with the return to the original plot about Grogru being wanted by the Empire, plus the brief scene with Elia asking what they had for her.... are we to believe that they (Empire, Moff's gang) all just gave up on getting ahold of Grogru? Nahhh, I think that plot is coming back to wrap up the story this season. The focus of Elia Kane, the discussion that folks didn't know what happened to Moff at the Amnesty hotel. Then she (Elia) fries the Dr after setting him up? I think this was punishment and an assassination, plus she took the case of research supplies

Nice episode! Oh yeah, that was....

Jedi Master Kelleran Beq, played by Jar Jar himself Ahmed Best. The character is from the short-lived kids game show, Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge. First of all, deep cut for a show that didn't last, and secondly, it's great to see Ahmed getting to do more Star Wars, as his own Jedi character. In canon, he is the dean of teaching at the Jedi Temple, and is known as "The Sabered Hand." He saved Grogu and escaped on a Naboo ship! What? That's blowing my mind right now. Great stuff! Oh, there was also some stuff with the Mandalorian covert....

Last edited:

I watchit this morning. I really liked it - interesting location today!

I wanted to like it, but it was so out there. I was not a fan. I will say that
"Lizzo's outfits were actually really cute

I wanted to like it, but it was so out there. I was not a fan. I will say that
"Lizzo's outfits were actually really cute

You know, a lot of fans are complaining that her presence was distracting and took them out of the story, but, I didn't even know who she was until I saw it in the credits. That's about how cool I am. 🤣

You know, a lot of fans are complaining that her presence was distracting and took them out of the story, but, I didn't even know who she was until I saw it in the credits. That's about how cool I am. 🤣
I was pretty surprised to see her there, but she wasn't awful.

I had no idea who the Duchess and Captain Bombardier were. Of course I know who he is but the beard threw me off. Way off. But it was easy spotting who Comissioner Helgait was.

I had no idea who the Duchess and Captain Bombardier were. Of course I know who he is but the beard threw me off. Way off. But it was easy spotting who Comissioner Helgait was.

It took me a minute with Jack Black too. I wouldn't know Lizzo if was in line for her concert! 🤣

Nope. Thought I was watching a remake of the Star wars holiday special. I enjoyed the return of the other Mandalorians,Axe Woves, and some of the Bo-Katan development. Still hoping last 2 will be better. I know it was lighthearted fun though, just not my cup of tea, maybe if the series was longer.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter