• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Managing MaxPass

panthergirl

Go Carolina Panthers!!
We are going to Disneyland in May - party of 7 - and plan to use MaxPass. If I load all of the tickets for my party into the app of my phone, will each individual also be able to have their own ticket on the app for their phone as well? Since we most likely won't always be together I'd like to have the option to do that. Thanks!

We are a family of 4. I loaded all the tickets on my phone under my account in the app. My kids would then just log into my account on the app and then they could use MaxPass as well if we were not together. I don't think you can load a ticket onto two accounts though - that is a question hopefully someone will have first hand experience with.

If you can’t load on multiple accounts just do what we did. We had 7 (3 families) in our first trip and had a awesome time using max pass. We just worked on getting the passes at the same time. It seemed easier to get passes since the biggest group was 3. Trying to get 7 all together will be harder in the afternoon/evening hours. On on last Saturday we rode 14 rides with 9 of those being max pass.

You can load multiple tickets on onto multiple accounts and multiple phones. We have one person responsible for pulling group FP ( we're 8), but each person can scan & cancel thier own should they choose to. You can also create different groups - yesterday half of us got a soaring , the other half did gaurdians.

Yes, you can load the same ticket/pass onto several phones. We have a group of 5 pass-holders who usually go together but not always so we all have each others passes on our phones and you can pick and choose which ones to include when you pull your MaxPasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter