Mallory Magical Wish to DisneyWorld & GKTW! UPDATED 8/1/13 -- Updated pictures!!

Thanks for the update! Mallory looks so cute in her dress up photos! :thumbsup2

And by the looks of it, I suspect she enjoyed Christmas too! :laughing:

Your itinerary looks good! Lots of things planned! It looks like everyone is posting their February itineraries right now - guess it's time I start posting mine too!

See ya there!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY!!

It's funny you brought up horseback riding. She actually wanted to do it, but I planned Wednesday as our special BBB day. I didn't notice that horseback riding was only at a certain time. :confused3

LOL :lmao: about what you said about a loose easy schedule!! :rotfl: We only have one day with an appointment Wednesday for BBB and Cinderella's Royal Table, so it is mostly flexible ;). The gal that made our BBB appointment shared with me how special it would be to go to CRT after BBB. I bought it!! :rotfl2:

Since we've been to Disneyland and it's really similar to Magic Kingdom I'm thinking we won't need a full day there. I know it's tight, but I think we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the info about the spa at GKTW and the link. I didn't know about it either. :thumbsup2 :yay::woohoo:

Wwhhhooooooaaaaa! No horse back riding? :confused3:rotfl:
I am glad you are keeping a loose easy schedule :rotfl2:
I know I am going to do the same thing. To much has been left up in the air and its making me a little on the crazy order. ;)

I love the pics! She is just too cute!

Did you know that GKTW has a spa? I had not idea. Here is a post from a recent TR. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39281373&postcount=236
Check out the rest of the report. Lots of awesome pics!!

Hollie

You guys are gonna be busy!!!! Loving all the dress up pictures!!!!

Yes we are going to be running. As I said it made me tired just typing it up!! A bit ambitious I know. :lmao::lmao:

I tried to separate long days with shorter days... Who am I kidding!?! They are all long days!! :rotfl:

Thanks for your sweet comments about her pictures!! :love:

Awww, thanks!!

I agree Mallory will love getting her nails done. I see frequent spa trips in our future!!

Thanks for the tip about the Dinosaur ride. I don't want to scare my little princess!! We will focus on Soarin!! My favorite ride of all time!! I hope she is tall enough!! She is sooooooooooooo close!!

Such CUTE pictures!!!!

Mallory would probably love getting her nails done at the spa!!!

I hope she makes the height requirement!!! Dinosaur scares me to DEATH!!!! I go on the ride, but keep my eyes closed the whole time!!! lol - its loud and dark and SCAREY!!!!!! but Soarin on the other hand I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!:goodvibes

Happy New Year to you and your family too!!

I'll have to pop into your thread and check out your itinerary. Yes it is time for you to get cracking on that!! :rotfl:

And thanks for your kind words about her pictures!! Yes she loved Christmas. Her enthusiasm is contagious!! :thumbsup2 I couldn't resist sharing!!:love:

Thanks for the update! Mallory looks so cute in her dress up photos! :thumbsup2

And by the looks of it, I suspect she enjoyed Christmas too! :laughing:

Your itinerary looks good! Lots of things planned! It looks like everyone is posting their February itineraries right now - guess it's time I start posting mine too!

See ya there!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY!!

Is it Mallory's birthday today?

OMG, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mallory, Happy Birthday to you!!! (It's probably better that I didn't record myself singing this because I know I don't have a lovely singing voice!!) LOL.

Your plans look great. I think its good to leave at least one free day for anything that may pop up that you want to check out.

I LOVE her dress up pictures!! She is just too cute!

Happy New Year to you and your adorable family!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

And thanks for the sweet words about her pictures. :lovestruc

Happy New Year right back to you and your family!! :cheer2:

Cheers,

Madeline

Is it Mallory's birthday today?

OMG, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mallory, Happy Birthday to you!!! (It's probably better that I didn't record myself singing this because I know I don't have a lovely singing voice!!) LOL.

Your plans look great. I think its good to leave at least one free day for anything that may pop up that you want to check out.

I LOVE her dress up pictures!! She is just too cute!

Happy New Year to you and your adorable family!

Happy belated b-day Mallory!

Wow, so close to Christmas! I have a hard time getting b-day gifts for Lily because her b-day is Jan 14th and she always gets so much on Christmas but I can't imagine it being THAT close to Christmas! :scared1:

Just want to say Happy Birthday to your beautiful princess!!!

your family will have to much fun in WDW!

looking forward to hearing all about your trip and following along with your plans!

Happy belated b-day Mallory!

Wow, so close to Christmas! I have a hard time getting b-day gifts for Lily because her b-day is Jan 14th and she always gets so much on Christmas but I can't imagine it being THAT close to Christmas! :scared1:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

I decided this next we are going to celebrate her birthday in June 30th. We are going to have a half birthday celebration. There is just so much going on during December that her birthday can get overlooked. And then there is the mountain of presents. She just finished open Christmas presents, many still in boxes and here come new presents. So that is my plan for next year!! A BIG half day birthday party celebration.

Just want to say Happy Birthday to your beautiful princess!!!

your family will have to much fun in WDW!

looking forward to hearing all about your trip and following along with your plans!

Awww, thanks for the birthday wishes.

Thanks for joining us with out trip plans!! :thumbsup2

I can not tell you how excited I am to share that Mallory was chosen to be part of the BIG GIVE!! :woohoo::cheer2::banana::banana::banana::yay: I really can't find the words to say how thankful we are to the members of the Big Give who wanted to send some magic our way!! :wizard: A HUGE thank you to all of you that work so hard to make the Big Give happen!! :worship::thumbsup2 This makes a special time all the more special for our special kids!! I think I overused the word special there. You see I just can't find the words. :rotfl:

Well I am super excited to share that we got our very 1st Big Give TODAY!!! :yay:

Mallory and daddy walked over to the mailbox to take a peek. When they walked in I asked them anything from the Big Give today. There was a chance but we just found out about the Big Give, so we didn't think so. :confused3 Daddy and Mallory both said no.

But then I see DH opening something. What's that I ask. Oh it has Mallory's name on it, but it just from some PO Box in Florida. I said I bet that's it. Mallory squeals :yay: and DH says why are you getting her excited. I said that is it... I know it is!! :banana::banana::banana:

This time mother knew best....:lmao:

So DH gives Mallory the envelope and grabs the camera. Now I will let the pictures do the talking... :goodvibes

MalloryfirstBigGive1.jpg

MalloryfirstBigGive3.jpg

MalloryfirstBigGive2.jpg

MalloryfirstBigGive4.jpg

As you can see Mallory's 1st Big Give was a Tinkerbell gift card from the Laxtons!! I about fell out of my seat when we saw the amount!! It was very generous!! Mallory was so excited she was bouncing around the room and giggling!! Mallory LOVES play sets, so we went on the Disney site to see what she might pick with her gift card. Thanks so much Laxton family!! You are AWESOME!!!!! :love::cheer2::grouphug: Mallory will surely get some special and awesome souvenirs of her wish trip thanks to your generosity!!

Wow how wonderful to read that you have been visited by the Big Give Tinker Fairies.....I love the photos.... and will keep on truckin' and following your PTR!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Such a happy girl! love seeing the joy on her face!!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

I decided this next we are going to celebrate her birthday in June 30th. We are going to have a half birthday celebration. There is just so much going on during December that her birthday can get overlooked. And then there is the mountain of presents. She just finished open Christmas presents, many still in boxes and here come new presents. So that is my plan for next year!! A BIG half day birthday party celebration.

I think that is an excellent idea! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter