Making most of free photopass package

Bibbidi

DIS Veteran
We typically don't utilize photopass photographers while at Disney. DH takes awesome photos so he's usually ready with camera in hand. However, since we booked the new free dining package that included the free photopass book, I'd obviously like to take advantage of the photopass photogs this time around. Anyone have tips on this? I read lots of reports where people had hundreds of photopass pics. I honestly can't figure out how you all find that many opportunities with photopass. Thanks!

We just kept getting our picture taken! There weren't many long lines while we were there so we were able just jump in and get the picture snapped. I also discovered that character spots, especially in animal kingdom, were empty first thing. Everyone runs to Everest or the safari and the characters are hanging out by themselves.

Just keep your eyes open for photographers and you'll get plenty of great pics!

** also they take like 3 or 4 pics at each spot, so that helps with the numbers.

Remember it is a photopass book not a CD...not sure how many pages you can get in your book or how many pics per page. I would check that out so you arent going crazy with pic. taking

Know that you can add your own photos into the photopass book as well. :thumbsup2

Remember it is a photopass book not a CD...not sure how many pages you can get in your book or how many pics per page. I would check that out so you arent going crazy with pic. taking

I believe its a 20 page book if its the same one we have..

I am the same we never utilized the photographers, but will be this time. Maybe I will be in some of our trip photos for once!

I am thinking we will probaly splurge on the CD as well:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter