making a disney honeymoon surivial/fun kit

pipchik98

Earning My Ears
Hey all,
My best friend is going on a disney land and sea package for their honeymoon. I want to put together some kind of survival or fun kit for them as a wedding gift. I already have the photomats and markers to have characters sign as well as 2 underwater cameras for snorkeling. I would like to make some door signs as well. ANy suggestions where to get clip art for those. Also, any other suggestions of things to add to this kit to make it perfect would be greatly appreciated.

Hey all,
My best friend is going on a disney land and sea package for their honeymoon. I want to put together some kind of survival or fun kit for them as a wedding gift. I already have the photomats and markers to have characters sign as well as 2 underwater cameras for snorkeling. I would like to make some door signs as well. ANy suggestions where to get clip art for those. Also, any other suggestions of things to add to this kit to make it perfect would be greatly appreciated.

If you are making door signs make sure that they either are the cling type with suction cups or magnetic. Disney doesn't like tape on the doors. The idea of the underwater camera is great!! Is this there first trip to WDW? You can also have their stateroom decorated on the ship. DCL has a link for that.

Check out the cruiseline board! They have a thread for door signs to give you some ideas. There is also a thread on things to pack which might help with your kit. You are a great friend for putting together something like that! :goodvibes

they have mickey heads at home depot you can paint them black, wait for it to dry then write their names on them with a paint pen. put a magnetic strip on the back and put it on either the door or the door frame. (i know for sure the door frame is steel so it will work.) get artsy with it and it'll look awesome!! good luck!:thumbsup2

some things to add to the basket that would be cool:

"Mr." and "Mrs. beach towels

mr. and mrs. hats

flip flops

sunscreen

travel mugs/watter bottles

bath products that are tropical scented like coconut or something

a honeymoon photo album

a disney cruise guidebook for adults

i would say food and drinks but I don't know if those can be brought on the boat...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!