Magical Express to different resort

Sounds like I can I can schmooze or sneak my way onto the bus I need. CM usually pretty accommodating in most things.

I'll be traveling to WDW next month but I'm staying a different resort than my friends. We arrive fairly early (9:30am) so no rooms will be ready. Will Disney let me ride the Magical Express with my friends to their resort (Poly)? Anyone have any experience with this?

We just did this last week. We were staying at Beach Club but wanted to ride to Poly first so we could walk over to Shades of Green to upgrade to an AP. We told the person at the podium and she made a note in the system but when we were in the line to board the CM scanned our band again and quizzed us. We explained again and she was fine with it. Just ask and explain and they will likely accommodate you.

Yes they do - every time they have asked for the paperwork from ME to get in line for the buses
If you have paperwork, fine, take it. But you don't need it. MBs are scanned, both at the ME checkin area, and again as you head to the bus.
Believe me, no one is scanning your tagged checked bags to see if you've taken the bus. In fact, they pretty much just eyeball what the tag says and off it goes. It's up to each guest how they want to handle this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter