Magical Express is going away on Jan. 1, 2022

Aha...thank you for clarifying. Is there a place to visit on this site to find the links? Or do you just copy and paste the web address from the business, and then the site will automatically recognize if it? Just curios because I don't want to go on an infraction list :)

Just copy and paste and let the filter do it’s job! As long as you do that, all good!

This is really sad, taking the magical express was always a good start for our vacation. We were greeted by CM at the airport, the transportation was smooth. Only once did we rented 2 cars and it took 2 hours to have them even thought it was all prepaid.

Magical express was started to help fill the disney onsite rooms and parks which is no longer needed. Expect any other " perks" that were added to pull in traffic to also go away soon.

Ok thats fine, but without a price adjustment youre going to fall right back into the need to be filled.

I feel like Disney will find a way in which to charge anyone who rents points or who is not the owner on the reservation for parking come 2022. It is all part of the plan.

Ok thats fine, but without a price adjustment youre going to fall right back into the need to be filled.
It is apparent Disney does not think that is the case especially since they keep on raising the ticket prices higher and higher and the masses still come and pay.

, It is apparent Disney does not think that is the case especially since they keep on raising the ticket prices higher and higher and the masses still come and pay.
But that’s easy... crank it up a bit at a time and it’s easy to see the trends. They can back off whenever they see the top of the curve.

Im coming back to apologize for my snapishness but pretending that what you use isnt paid for by dues but what I use (which i also pay for with MY dues) is somehow "freeloading" is absurd.
You were the one that claimed you were subsidizing DME, he/she is merely pointing out as a non driver she is subsidizing your parking space, what is absurd about that ?

To everyone complaining, how did you get from the airport in 2004?

Not complaining that much - only our guests use it to go back home. We always retn a car. I love airport pick-ups - the returns not so much. One thing that I have noticed that has changed is the prevalance of having 4, 5 & 6 children - apparently all closely spaced so that they all need car seats. After the days of farming and the 1970s, that trend had died except for the very wealthy...but I digress. Apparently, it's fashionable to have many babies nowadays and all the logisitcal worries that accompany such choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter