Magical Express 3 hours or 4 hours

Do they keep the hours lumped together for this? My flight is leaving at 1050 but I'm being told to be back at my resort by 7, so almost 4 hours prior. I didn't know if they just had everyone in the 10 hour block at the same time even though I'm closer to 11.

Do they keep the hours lumped together for this? My flight is leaving at 1050 but I'm being told to be back at my resort by 7, so almost 4 hours prior. I didn't know if they just had everyone in the 10 hour block at the same time even though I'm closer to 11.

Who is telling you that? Regardless, your pickup could be at 7:30, so you need to allow time for unexpected delays, time to grab your bags, etc.

Who is telling you that? Regardless, your pickup could be at 7:30, so you need to allow time for unexpected delays, time to grab your bags, etc.
The DME CM I spoke with when I booked. Couple that with being there the 45 mins early they suggest prior to your bus leaving and I was thinking about trying to find another way to the airport. Mind you this is at night not near lunch time. So I could be in the park another hour or 2.

Well, no. That's the 45(-ish) minute buffer.
  • Flight departs 10:50 PM.
  • Bus to airport departs three hours +/- 15 minutes, prior to flight = 7:35-8:10.
  • Your assigned time is when the bus is intended to be loade, with doors closed, ready to pull out.
  • Forty five minute buffer allows for
  • Transportation back to resort.
  • Pit stop.
  • Claiming anything left with Bell Services.
  • You being ready and waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter