• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Your Way vs. Can. $$ at Par

pampam

DIS Veteran
After a half hour on the phone with central reservations, I realize the Magic Your Way is another price hike. The package we have, Can. $$ at Par, is $1,964.44 for 21 nights at ASMu. 21 day tickets for MYW are not available. The most they can do is 10 days for $295.02 pp, pday, incl. park hopper, and water parks. To add the resort is another $957.11 for 11 nights. A 7 night MYW standard room at Movies, incl 7 day MYW park hopper + water parks is $1182.28. Lets try an annual pass. A premium annual pass is $548.49. Annual pass rate for the room is 77.69 + tax of 12 % = $87.01 As you can see, right now we are paying 93.54 per day. If we divide that by the 2 people in the room is comes to only $46.77 p/p, p/d for ASMu, tickets for all the parks, including all the water parks, disney quest, pleasure island, a feature ($25 at Planet Hollywood) and 2 pins and 2 lanards. Oh, by the way, we cannot add the dining feature to this Can. $$ at Par package, but that's ok. I'm saving a bundle on my package.

By the way, she said it was 80 degrees there yesterday. This morning, as I was talking to her at 7:00 a.m. it was 65 degrees.

Wow PamPam, sounds like you got a great deal on your At Par package.

I'm assuming they'll offer at par again in the fall, but it'll be interesting to see what the restrictions are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter