• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

Brittanyguest, this is the march 19th group... I'm wondering if maybe you posted on this board by mistake? I could be wrong, but I don't think we have anyone named "tic toc" who is organizing.

I know tictoc showed interest early on before FE was official, but I don't think she has posted since :confused3

Brittanyguest, let us know if this is your cruise (March 19) and we'll add your stateroom.

I am hearing from some you think CLOSING our FE would be a wise choice?
pixiedust: DECLARED!!! If you think not...just takes a click of the finger. Our cruise is sold out and I would think most would already be on the boards if that is what they do :cool1:

I second the Motion to Close the FE....:thumbsup2

Didn't know the cruise was Sold out! I guess upgrades won't be available:confused3

Oh well, Can't wait to get on with this cruise!

Dave

I second the Motion to Close the FE....:thumbsup2

Didn't know the cruise was Sold out! I guess upgrades won't be available:confused3

Oh well, Can't wait to get on with this cruise!

Dave

Well, I would presume sold out...I tried searching and it kept telling me no cruise available :cool1:

I need to talk to my wife one last time tonight. I think we are going to try for a port upgrade rather than FE. I think it will be messy to try to do both.

Let us know! You were one of the original one's on the board, well actually you started it...won't be a problem to add :cool1:

Smiley2411 said:
Let us know! You were one of the original one's on the board, well actually you started it...won't be a problem to add :cool1:

We are in. Two adults & 9 year old boy & 11 year old girl. Kids lived the last time we participated and decided it was worth more than an upgrade. = room 1078

We are in. Two adults & 9 year old boy & 11 year old girl. Kids lived the last time we participated and decided it was worth more than an upgrade.

Yay!! So, I guess we can say our FE is officially CLOSED!!!
18 Staterooms=36 adults + 37 Kiddos :cheer2:
party:

I believe our "secretary" is on vacay in Belize and said she would get all information to us when she gets back :beach:

I know not all listed staterooms, so we will have to be sure and get that information to her. Then I guess she'll get all info to us where it all matches. :cool1:

Can you tell I have been bored out of my mind this last week at home with the flu?
Ready to be cruising!!
Happy FE shopping or making!!!

Yay!! So, I guess we can say our FE is officially CLOSED!!!
18 Staterooms=36 adults + 37 Kiddos :cheer2:
party:

I believe our "secretary" is on vacay in Belize and said she would get all information to us when she gets back :beach:

I know not all listed staterooms, so we will have to be sure and get that information to her. Then I guess she'll get all info to us where it all matches. :cool1:

Can you tell I have been bored out of my mind this last week at home with the flu?
Ready to be cruising!!
Happy FE shopping or making!!!

Smiley: Did you count "CSSS3139" as 2 staterooms for your grand total of 18? I'm starting to do some shopping too and I show 18 total if I divide this group into 2 rooms. Thanks so much for your help!!! :cheer2:

Smiley: Did you count "CSSS3139" as 2 staterooms for your grand total of 18? I'm starting to do some shopping too and I show 18 total if I divide this group into 2 rooms. Thanks so much for your help!!! :cheer2:

I did :) also note there are 3 adults in the one room. So, as for me I am doing each a family gift, but this particular room I will do 2 family gifts because the Grandparent set and then an aunt. I hope this makes since?!?!

Yippee :yay:

Thanks, guys! I have tried to do my research, but just to confirm, we buy for 36 families (give or take a two pending final count)?

Thanks, guys! I have tried to do my research, but just to confirm, we buy for 36 families (give or take a two pending final count)?

Going to try to dissect this...There are a total of 18 Staterooms equalling 36 adults and 37 kiddos. In one of the staterooms there are what I would consider two families because of a set of grandparents and an aunt (your 2nd stateroom, I think). So, if we are getting technical there are a total of "19 families" although we only have 18 staterooms. With this being said, some might be choosing to do a "family" gift and would not want to not give the stateroom with 3 adults (2 families) 2 family gifts.

Does this help?

It will be easier once we get the spreadsheet with all information listed.
Let me know.

:cheer2: More excited than I ever imagined. I found the thread with our Navigator!!!

Don't want to confuse everyone even more, but thought I should clarify...we have three cabins, but only two will participate in the FE exchange. Grandma and Grandpa have their own cabin, and they won't even know what a FE is. :) I appreciate you all thinking of them, but I'll grab them a couple of surprises so they won't feel left out.

So the participating cabins from my bunch are:

2586: Aunt Diane, Stacey, Cyler (age 8)

2588: Chris, Cooper (age 10), Chapman (age 11)

I'm excited. Lots to plan in the next 37 days!!

Don't want to confuse everyone even more, but thought I should clarify...we have three cabins, but only two will participate in the FE exchange. Grandma and Grandpa have their own cabin, and they won't even know what a FE is. :) I appreciate you all thinking of them, but I'll grab them a couple of surprises so they won't feel left out.

So the participating cabins from my bunch are:

2586: Aunt Diane, Stacey, Cyler (age 8)

2588: Chris, Cooper (age 10), Chapman (age 11)

I'm excited. Lots to plan in the next 37 days!!

Too, funny!!
So still 18 staterooms, but really only 34 adults and 37 kiddos. It will be easier when it is on the spreadsheet :cool1:

Thanks for clarification!!! Who knew it could be so confusing :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter