**Magic Kingdom Expansion!**

There's going to be interactive storytelling, if that's what you mean.
You enter the castle through a mirror in Maurice's cottage I think, and then you go through the tale of BATB, similar to Belle's Storytime, just in a better setting.

Oh. Someone else told me it was going to be part of the resturaunt

Thats cool though!! :flower3:

GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So excited.

Honestly, I never went to Toontown after I was about six, because my family thought it was just for small kids...so I have really not much sentimental attachment to Toontown.

But I'm sooooooo friggin excited over the expansion, even though I might die of excitement before it comes out!

I KNOW!!!! THAT's WHY I MADE THIS IM SO EXCITED!!!!! :yay: :love: :dance3: :cheer2:

When I think of it at first I get all happy then I start to feel upset, anxious and impatient!! :sad1: :sad2: :headache:

There's going to be interactive storytelling, if that's what you mean.
You enter the castle through a mirror in Maurice's cottage I think, and then you go through the tale of BATB, similar to Belle's Storytime, just in a better setting.

I've read that all three rooms are part of the restaurant, but at the same time that there is a restaurant in the castle, and there are three rooms. I'm guessing the ones that said all three are the restaurant got it wrong like I did... Actually, blame Jim Hill. He said you could eat in all the rooms. Anyway, the Be Our Guest restaurant will have 552 seats. Will they all fit in the ballroom, or can we expect at least one of the other rooms to add more tables at dinnertime. It's going to be such a popular restaurant when it opens!

One thing i'm looking forward to is the Cinderella thing. Supposedly, Cinderella will change from her work clothes into her dress right in front of you. It's a real CM so i'm interested in how it works.

One thing i'm looking forward to is the Cinderella thing. Supposedly, Cinderella will change from her work clothes into her dress right in front of you. It's a real CM so i'm interested in how it works.

Woah. How is that going to happen? It might work like the scene in the great movie ride?? (indiana jones) Where the wall turns around as the smoke appears. they could have green or pink smoke around her and part of the wall could turn around revealing a look-a-like of the previous CM in a dress...??? :confused3

Sounds pretty logical to me, and kids will belive it. ;)

I've read she spins around three times and the dress appears, then she steps down and greets her guests. It sounds very magical if done well.

I've read she spins around three times and the dress appears, then she steps down and greets her guests. It sounds very magical if done well.

Sounds cool. Where do (did) you read this stuff? I don't know where to go to get information on these sorts of things...

:scared1: WOAH!

Thanks a lot. That's a good list of sites and I get super hyper reading things about disney's new ANYTHING. Thankyoutankyouthankyou! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter