Magic Kingdom Castle Playset

It's $14.90 at my local Target. I've been eyeing it up all week, trying to decide whether to get it for DD. She wants it, of course, but I'm afraid we'll lose all the pieces.

Shirley

CBR Jan 2000
Next Trip Jan 2002 Where to stay?

It is well worth it. There is not a day that has gone by that my three kids ages 4,4, and 10 have not played with it. Yes, even the picky 10 year old. They love it!

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Don't pass it up! Those are great prices! We payed $39 for the castle and 2 side pieces before Christmas and thought it was a great deal. With little kids I'd be careful with tht really tiny pieces. I love ours and if not for kids than for a collectible. My daughter stares at hers (in the box) but I am only bringing it out for "supervised play" with Mom. Of course she's not 3 yet...

The Disney playsets were sold out at our Target before Xmas, but when I went the other night, one had just been returned-it was $14.90 for the main set amd $4.90 for each accessory. I bought it to save for dd's birthday next September!

Julia

I too got it for 39.99 with 2 side sets from Cosco before X-mas. Infact, they're playing with it right now. Be sure to check that the train works before you throw away the receipt. We lost the packaging and receipt with all the X-mas rubbish and the train has never worked. They never seem to mind much. For 14.99 maybe I'll grab another one.

<font size=4 color=navy><font face="Garamond">
<marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
1997 (WDW 25th birthday) Institute Villas
1999 DL
2000 WL and Swan!!!

I couldn't figure out how to work it at first...then I realized it needed a battery in the train itself (not just in the castle). Could this be your problem??
My 3year old daughter has played with her MK playset (plus Peter Pan and Dumbo) everyday since Christmas! She LOVES IT!! We have already lost some of the "people" but that was bound to happen :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter