Magic Key Sales to Resume on 1/10/24!

So my phone joined the queue about 30-45 seconds after my computer and my phone is 7 minutes behind. Just to provide some context

How's the in-person situation looking?
Got in line just before 8 and still have at least an hour. Rumors are swirling about people who know someone who got through online and various passes are sold out.

There seem to be a lot of people with So Cal passes wanting to upgrade to a Magic Key.

Hello All,

Just FYI based on my experience: we have the SoCal 3 -day tickets and used our first day on 1/8. I tried to upgrade in the app since 9am and was getting all the way to the payment screen and then it wouldn’t process and gave me the MK phone number. After being on hold for over an hour, a cast member confirmed the app was having technical difficulty for those specifically upgrading. He said to keep trying. By 12pm I was finally able to upgrade through the app. When I asked the cast member about availability on passes he said they don’t see hard numbers, but they do get notifications when supply is low, and as of 11am he hadn’t received any notifications yet.

Hope this is helpful to someone. It is such a stressful process! Good luck to y’all!

I got in the queue around 9:00 AM. I was able to start making my purchase at 1:00 PM. All passes were available. I purchased 1 inspire and 4 Believe keys. Side note, around 10:30 AM my 2 year old son unplugged the computer. We panicked a bit, but were relieved when we got back on and found that we hadn't lost our place in line. Was able to use $1,000 in Disney gift cards. Fairly smooth process for us.

Good luck everyone!!!

I gotta get my Yoda Magicband out of the closet, charge it and update it.

I hope everyone gets the key they want!

It just jumped to 49, so it definitely goes quicker than the posted time once you get to this portion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter