Magic Bands

My question was innocent. I have never had a Magic Band. I have only used the old card style. I did not know about a pin. Forgive me for asking and not understanding.
The old (KTTW) card style had your name printed on it, if you were staying on-site. Probably didn't notice it, because you put the card away as soon as you used it for something in the parks or restaurants. And it's sort-of true -- lots of us have had our first MagicBand trip and perhaps are making presumptions about what others "outside the bubble" may or may not understand about today's WDW.

Thank you for mentioning the very tiny names on them. I never saw them and I thought it was ridiculous. I never looked inside the band for the name, only outside.
Oh, gosh. When I think of our group's names, or joke names, or nicknames on the outside of the MagicBand, I remember back to the Mickey Mouse Club TV Show and those kids with their names on their shirts in big, tall, letters. That would be hard for me to get comfortable with at WDW.

My question was innocent. I have never had a Magic Band. I have only used the old card style. I did not know about a pin. Forgive me for asking and not understanding.

I was confused because that had already been mentioned when you said you were still concerned.

This was above even my first reply to you. I figured you had read it. So I was confused, thinking you had more questions and concerns other than the ones addressed.

What name it has on it isn't going to matter if you lose it. You need a pin number to charge to the room, you need a finger scan with the band to get into the park, and your room number isn't on there anywhere if someone finds it, so they can't just randomly get into your resort room.

Considering your full name was on the KTTW cards in previous years, I wouldn't think just having your first name on a magic band would be anything to be concerned over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter