Magic band upgrade FRUSTRATING

You were actually able to complete the checkout process and it’s being shipped to you?! Because it showed “available” all day yesterday AND again this morning but when you actually check out you get the out of stock message. I have 30 days left and will keep trying until then but will probably end up with another solid color one.

I got through assigning it, I didn't checkout because I am waiting for a different one. But was checking this one for one of my group.

After days of trying I was finally able to get the Minnie Food and Wine band for my upcoming BC stay! Just wish it was actually discounted but it was too cute to pass up

Hmm careful with that. Just because you assigned it doesn't mean you get it. You need to check out to secure it.
Yes, I know you have to check out to secure it. My main objective wasn't for the castle band but I was just checking, after reading the post, if I could even pick it as a choice.

I was able to get one I wanted and one my husband wanted, but my theory is I was only able to do it because I had two separate reservations. I ordered one for my husband on one reservation, and then a couple of weeks later the castle band popped up, and I ordered it for myself on our second reservation. If they are going to have the fluctuating availability they have, they really need to make it where you can order one at a time.

The band I wanted showed up again, but of course when I go to select it "out of stock" despite not being shown for days 😡

I was finally able to get the F&W band - and it arrived today. Just a heads up for anyone trying to get it though, it’s not what’s pictured. The picture is Mickey, and what arrived is Figment.

I love Figment and have been holding on to one in my cart for the past two days HOPING against hope that a Star Wars one might show up for husband. Sigh. I don't think it's gonna happen.

I was finally able to get the F&W band - and it arrived today. Just a heads up for anyone trying to get it though, it’s not what’s pictured. The picture is Mickey, and what arrived is Figment.
:O perhaps you should report it back to customer relations?

:O perhaps you should report it back to customer relations?
I’m actually happier with what I received - I adore Figment, and the band is super cute (It’s a play on the recipe of Figment that’s the theme for this year’s merchandise). So I’m not upset with the switch, but I know that some people who receive it could be if they had their heart set on the Mickey.

This is why I am ordering plain bands and decals again. I am not going to stress myself out about stalking the site, just to give them more of my money. I’ll help a small business on Etsy instead and have lots of great choices... and spend less anyway.
Do the decals actually stay on the whole trip? And in water? I looked into getting some a few years ago but all the reviews I read said they fell off and were a waste of money.

Do the decals actually stay on the whole trip? And in water? I looked into getting some a few years ago but all the reviews I read said they fell off and were a waste of money.

All of the ones I have purchased have stayed on through multiple days and we even wore them in the pool several times and never had an issue. I’ve bought them through a few different sellers, too. People may have problems if they don’t follow the instructions to apply them, but it’s easy to do.

After days of trying I was finally able to get the Minnie Food and Wine band for my upcoming BC stay! Just wish it was actually discounted but it was too cute to pass up

Did they email you about a refund? I saw it online a few days ago, a cast member couldn't agree to a refund like they did with the star wars, so I didn't select it. My portal says today is the last day to select a magic band even though its more than 11 days out of my resort stay. So a cast member said I have till 11 days of check in to select a magic band. Well see if that holds true. I've been refreshing like crazy trying to get castle today.

Did they email you about a refund? I saw it online a few days ago, a cast member couldn't agree to a refund like they did with the star wars, so I didn't select it. My portal says today is the last day to select a magic band even though its more than 11 days out of my resort stay. So a cast member said I have till 11 days of check in to select a magic band. Well see if that holds true. I've been refreshing like crazy trying to get castle today.

I see the castle there right now (1:02 am ET). But I don't know if everyone sees different selections?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter