Magic band upgrade FRUSTRATING

All my wife wanted from this trip was an Alice or Cheshire Cat MB and after 3 days of refreshing at :43 I am just done. Super annoying that I am giving up.

Why wouldn't Disney just put up everything that they have, even if its just the low in demand or clearance ones that they needs to get out of inventory.

Also for the Jack and Sally and MBs that each side is different, why dont they show both sides? Is it really Jack and Sally on that MB or is it part of a matched his and hers set that they are only selling half of?

Glad to know its just not me, I've been stalking it several times a day and same thing, I see one I want go to check out and its not available - check a few minutes later, its gone but theres another one I want, go to check out and its not available - very frustrating.....

All my wife wanted from this trip was an Alice or Cheshire Cat MB and after 3 days of refreshing at :43 I am just done. Super annoying that I am giving up.

Why wouldn't Disney just put up everything that they have, even if its just the low in demand or clearance ones that they needs to get out of inventory.

Also for the Jack and Sally and MBs that each side is different, why dont they show both sides? Is it really Jack and Sally on that MB or is it part of a matched his and hers set that they are only selling half of?

It's one MB with one side being Sally and one side being Jack. I ise magicbandcollectors.com to see what both sides of the bands look like. The disney store site works too but they don't have all of them in stock so it's a pain.

Glad to know its just not me, I've been stalking it several times a day and same thing, I see one I want go to check out and its not available - check a few minutes later, its gone but theres another one I want, go to check out and its not available - very frustrating.....
Yeah, the whole process is dumb. It would be okay if you didn't need to order your entire groups magic bands at once. It really shouldn't be this difficult in 2019.

Yeah, the whole process is dumb. It would be okay if you didn't need to order your entire groups magic bands at once. It really shouldn't be this difficult in 2019.

No actually it's not! I am trying to chose ONE magic band for my solo trip. I have been trying for 3 weeks now with no luck at all. Always "out of stock" on anything but the solid colors.

Yes! Even if it "flipped" when you hover on it so you can see it. I don't want to waste more time searching for how the back looks

Ours showed up today! It was easier I suppose because it’s just 2 of us going not the usual 5 or 6 people.
I got the green aliens and my mom got the Haunted Mansion wallpaper.

Has anyone seen Thumper or Dumbo recently? I don't want to keep waiting in case they never show up lol

yes me too!!!!!!!!!!! We have two now and checked out now i can't updrade the others They were coming and going so fast I was scared to lose them. We really wanted two haunted mansion ones. The system must be glitching. Any ideas??

I only need one - the castle magic one. I have 30 more days before I have to choose a band so I’m hoping it come available.

I only need one - the castle magic one. I have 30 more days before I have to choose a band so I’m hoping it come available.
You mean the white one with Cinderella castle on it and mickey on other side?
Is available frequently (well I've never tried checking out with it, but it shows frequently)

Not sure if anyone is interested, but right now they have the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine band available for $29.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter