Made a choice... finally

TinkerPixxie

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone
I've been going back and forth over staying at ASMu which we have been booked with for three months now. I concidered the deal S&D are offering but after the $10.00 a night fee, plus the tax , and the fact they didnt have the $129. a night as advertised left. Today I called and told resis that i was very concerned with going while all the bell ringers, choirs, and bands will be there. They let me carry over the original discount code i used {the holiday code} to POR French Quarter. The difference is only 22.00 a night and im thrilled. :cheer2: :cool1:

Tink ~ leaving soon, excited beyound belief, concidering telling the kids tonight cause i cant compose myself anylonger eeeeee! :Pinkbounc

It sounds like a great decision. Have a wonderful time during the holidays. What fun!

Great that it worked out for you, the holidays are a great time to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest