M.I.A.'s

He's probably out in the rain washing his dishes. Maybe his laundry.:confused3

maybe donnie lost the magic. Rog, get the bottle rockets out, i found the candle.

Actually we were just out riding 4 wheelers in the mud and rain looking for Steve and Renee. Where are you guy's?

Now Donnie...we don't want to see another video like the one with the guy and the kite! No Darwin award for you...ok?

Seriously though, riding 4-wheelers in the mud and rain sounds like fun! No work, time to play!

I muddied up the golfcart yesterday...but thats not nearly as fun as slopping it up on a 4wheeler!!

He's probably out in the rain washing his dishes. Maybe his laundry.:confused3

Hey,,,when your a bachelor,,things can be done differently.

When I was a very young teenage bachelor,,there was a time or two I actually wore clothes into the shower to wash em !:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry it's been a while since I have been here. It's funny one day your doing nothing at work, then all of a sudden your slamed:confused3 , then a storm decideds to come through. I think things will be back to normal now.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter