• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch in Epcot

Hey there! I just finished reading your dining reviews from your honeymoon, they were great! :thumbsup2 Congrats on the DxDDP for August!! We got the free dining pin, so we'll be there too! August 17-29th! But just the regular DDP. Which is plenty for us!

As far as lunch in Epcot goes, I'm gonna agree with the crowd here and say Les Chefs de France. The prix fixe menu is great, and little Remy is SOO cute! :) Also, Marrakesh is great for its gorgeous and very authentic atmosphere, and for the yummy baklava (Moroccan Symphony) for dessert. They also have a delicious lamb and couscous dish. (And knowing how much your DH likes lamb, this may be a good choice for you! :laughing:) San Angel Inn also has a very beautiful/romantic atmosphere, and the food is great! Plus, it's a nice break from the park. My last recommendation would be Teppan Edo, from the food to the chef to the gross-looking but YUMMY tasting green tea pudding, this place just wins! :woohoo:

Thanks for reading the DRs! It was so fun writing them...almost like reliving the trip!

Also, thanks for the input. I'm still so confused. Why does Disney have to have so many incredible choices?!?:confused3

Have had a great lunch at Tutto Italia as well, for a quick lunch the fish and chips at the UK are good. Also don't forget the Sunshine terrace in the land.

Honestly it's hard to go wrong in the International Showcase for lunch. I have less than favorable experiences at San Angel Inn but that has been several years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter