Lunch in Epcot

Chef de France. But we also enjoy sharing CS snacks or meals around the world for lunch. coral reef is good too.
Kae

Besides those two, I really like Chefs de France for lunch. They have a nice prix fixe menu and I've always enjoyed the food!

Teppen Edo....they cook at the table and it doesn't make you feel "overloaded" so you can keep touring. After that France Prefix....but heavier food.

I love Yakatori House. It's never busy when I go and the food is excellent for a CS. For TS I would vote for Chefs!

I prefer to snack around the world for lunch at Epcot. A couple egg rolls or pot stickers in China, a pastry in Norway, a croissant sandwich in France - it makes for a diverse selection and I don't have too much food at any one time. I hate trying to tour a theme park when I'm stuffed with heavy food!

My family is a big fan of Teppan Edo for lunch....we always make it a priority to go.

I prefer to snack around the world for lunch at Epcot. A couple egg rolls or pot stickers in China, a pastry in Norway, a croissant sandwich in France - it makes for a diverse selection and I don't have too much food at any one time. I hate trying to tour a theme park when I'm stuffed with heavy food!

:thumbsup2 I love this idea!

:thumbsup2 I love this idea!

I love that idea too; however, we are on the DxDP. We are currently scheduled for biergarten at 12 noon but I am a little bummed that the band doesn't start playing until after 1pm... I'm wondering if we should we should switch to something else?

DH and I have already done Chefs, Coral Reef, and Le Cellier. We were excited to try something new... Maybe we will jsut keep Biergarten?

Thanks so much to you all!!:goodvibes

We've done both Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining for lunch. Those were good. We've also done Les Chefs de France. That was good too! Sometimes we go over to Beaches and Cream.

Generally, we also like to "eat around the world" - share a fish and chips, pastry in France, egg rolls in china, etc. But we don't usually do the dining plan, so that makes it easier.

We did Coral Reef lunch and give it a Thumbs Down. Sorry. (Although personally my chicken caesar salad was good. But nothing else was.)

Maggie

We like Coral Reef, Nine Dragons in China, Tokyo Dining is nice as well as Teppan Edo. What about Marrakesh or Tutto Italia? Just throwing out suggestions.

We did Teppan Edo several years ago, but were not impressed (have been to much better places like that out of the World for better prices). It seems to get really good reviews around here though. :confused3

We've done Marrakesh many times and have loved it each time. :thumbsup2

We're hoping to try San Angel Inn & Via Napoli when we are back in the U.S. again. :banana:

My whole family loved their lunch at Tutto Italia last October. We also enjoyed Biergarten and Chefs de France.

I love that idea too; however, we are on the DxDP. We are currently scheduled for biergarten at 12 noon but I am a little bummed that the band doesn't start playing until after 1pm... I'm wondering if we should we should switch to something else?

Can you move the Biergarten ADR to later in the day? It sounds like you really want to go, so I would try that first.

Have you considered going to one of the Epcot resorts for lunch? It's a nice break and most of the time those restaurants aren't so busy for lunch.

Our choices are Rose & Crown; Chef's de France and via Napoli.

Hey there! I just finished reading your dining reviews from your honeymoon, they were great! :thumbsup2 Congrats on the DxDDP for August!! We got the free dining pin, so we'll be there too! August 17-29th! But just the regular DDP. Which is plenty for us!

As far as lunch in Epcot goes, I'm gonna agree with the crowd here and say Les Chefs de France. The prix fixe menu is great, and little Remy is SOO cute! :) Also, Marrakesh is great for its gorgeous and very authentic atmosphere, and for the yummy baklava (Moroccan Symphony) for dessert. They also have a delicious lamb and couscous dish. (And knowing how much your DH likes lamb, this may be a good choice for you! :laughing:) San Angel Inn also has a very beautiful/romantic atmosphere, and the food is great! Plus, it's a nice break from the park. My last recommendation would be Teppan Edo, from the food to the chef to the gross-looking but YUMMY tasting green tea pudding, this place just wins! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter