Lunch at CP on MNSSHP Day

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
We have a 2:30 ressie for lunch at CP on Sept 30 before the MNSSHP. I know they don't do dinner that night b/c of the party. Do you think they're going to kick us out or rush us so they can close? I thought it might be fun to eat there before the party and we don't have to rush to get to the park for the party. Was I wrong?

I have a 4:45pm dinner reservation before the party on Oct 16th. So perhaps they will be open for dinner on your party night?

We have 4:45 reservations on the 30th - so they must be open for dinner. You should be fine and not rushed out of there :)

Cool! I thought they didn't do dinner on party nights. I didn't see them listed as open last year during the party but I could be wrong. The only character dining I remember was LTT last year. Thanks for setting me straight.

They're not listed as being open during the party because they're not. They close at park closing, 7:00, but they still serve dinner since that starts at 4:00 or 4:30 (I think the latest available ADR is 6:05 or somewhere around there. A bit confusing, I know. ;)

I have an ADR for Friday's MNSSHP night at 3:50 at CP!!!

They remain open until 7pm.

We will be at LTT at 2:40 on the 30th,just got the ressie the other day I was thrilled to get something in the park that day:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter