LuLaRoe and Disney?

I doubt disney will get involved--- lularoe is on it's way out. They got too big too fast and are beating the snot out of their consultants to compensate for their cheap and short sighted product and designs. Don't drink the coolaid.

I've heard that documents got leaked. And they are announcing at DCA tonight....so the rumor is yes, a Disney line. I guess we shall see.

I've heard that documents got leaked. And they are announcing at DCA tonight....so the rumor is yes, a Disney line. I guess we shall see.
Yes, DCA will be shut down and only open to Lularoe leadership and some consultants, rumor is they will make the announcement around 10 pm PST

We all know how much it would take to close DCA and how important the client would have to be to get this done! I am extremly excited for any news if it involves 2 of my favorite things!!!

It's official LULAROE COLLECTION FOR DISNEY!!!!!!
disneylularoe-jpg.237971

Attachments

• disneylularoe.jpg
    disneylularoe.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

Just watched a live video of the announcement from DCA and am SOOOO excited! Cannot wait to see the pics of the preview items they referenced!

I love the Kool-Aid!!

Do you love when you get several boxes of old stock that was returned by other consultants because they couldn't sell it for a year or so? How about when they make you accept returns from people you didn't sell to? Just think how many shipments you will need to buy to get any of those disney leggings.....or all the time you will spend stalking the site for a chance to buy your allowed quantity.....

I'm sure this will be great for the resalers who can manage to get a pair at retail and sell them for 200 for a pair of leggings...

I hope they figure out a way to keep these off ebay so the average customer actually has a shot at buying them for a reasonable price!

Yes, DCA will be shut down and only open to Lularoe leadership and some consultants, rumor is they will make the announcement around 10 pm PST

We all know how much it would take to close DCA and how important the client would have to be to get this done! I am extremly excited for any news if it involves 2 of my favorite things!!!
Not important at all. In fact, all it takes is money. Which means that the owners of a company can pay the price to shut down the park.

Do you love when you get several boxes of old stock that was returned by other consultants because they couldn't sell it for a year or so? How about when they make you accept returns from people you didn't sell to? Just think how many shipments you will need to buy to get any of those disney leggings.....or all the time you will spend stalking the site for a chance to buy your allowed quantity.....

I'm sure this will be great for the resalers who can manage to get a pair at retail and sell them for 200 for a pair of leggings...
No kidding.

To say nothing of the leggins that look like they have male parts coming out of the crotch. Or rips that expose the customer's behind. Oh, and we've all seen the Santa waving as he emerges from the "chimney."

Oh, and don't forget to hand wash your clothes, and hang to dry. Because everyone has time to do that.

I wonder how much Lularoe paid for the use of Disney characters?

All to say, LEGGINGS AREN'T PANTS.

$15,500??? No one is actually going to pay that amount. That's crazy.

Considering they're up to 18,000 yes, yes they will. While the rest of us sit here and shake our heads.

This will be worse than the Christmas themed leggings where consultants would sell ONLY in an outfit and then the must have pair would be twice the price of every other outfit and you'd be lucky if the items matched. Or they'd be part of a raffle for charity (which is great, and I'm happy to support the charity) but really I'd just like to buy the leggings. Don't get me started on the roulette mess, or FB live with tickets etc.

Trying to get a pair of holiday leggings really soured me on the brand, which is too bad because it's a neat product, and I do love their leggings.

My wife had something like 9 (ex) Facebook friends who are consultants. By the 500th time they posted about their stupid leggings and begged people to watch them opening boxes of crap they were forced to order, she just dropped them all. It's like an evil version of the Tupperware parties. And when this fad dries up, and it will because they all do, the consultants with all this stupid inventory that got forced on them are going to be crying the blues.

Considering they're up to 18,000 yes, yes they will. While the rest of us sit here and shake our heads.

This will be worse than the Christmas themed leggings where consultants would sell ONLY in an outfit and then the must have pair would be twice the price of every other outfit and you'd be lucky if the items matched. Or they'd be part of a raffle for charity (which is great, and I'm happy to support the charity) but really I'd just like to buy the leggings. Don't get me started on the roulette mess, or FB live with tickets etc.

Trying to get a pair of holiday leggings really soured me on the brand, which is too bad because it's a neat product, and I do love their leggings.

I'm in a few different LLR groups and I feel bad for the consultants who spend all that money and barely get any return. There's very few pieces worth the high price tag. One of them ordered a ton of Valentine's Day leggings and is still trying to get rid of those things. I don't like the social media only form of sales tactic. I get why they do it, but I don't really like it.

So now I had to google - OMG - this is hilarious! The posts about this on reddit has me crying.
Wow, glad I have been under a rock on this one.

Not important at all. In fact, all it takes is money. Which means that the owners of a company can pay the price to shut down the park.

No kidding.

To say nothing of the leggins that look like they have male parts coming out of the crotch. Or rips that expose the customer's behind. Oh, and we've all seen the Santa waving as he emerges from the "chimney."

Oh, and don't forget to hand wash your clothes, and hang to dry. Because everyone has time to do that.

I wonder how much Lularoe paid for the use of Disney characters?

All to say, LEGGINGS AREN'T PANTS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter