Lucy I'm Home a DCL TR The FINALE !!!

REally enjoyed your TR Rosie! I know it was pretty ambitious of you to supervise your gang on a cruise. But, except for the Straw Market, it looks like it was a very successful adventure. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Wow Rosie, I can't believe your cruise was over so quickly! Glad you had some more great Character Meet mojo to finish it all up! :banana:

Right on Sister! He really is a hunk. I see Marv is NOT in THIS picture! :rotfl:
Yes, I can understand why you would immediately recognize the lack of Eye Candy in the picture with Marv missing............. ::yes::

I almost expected the next picture in be Marv in a life jacket going overboard for a swim! :rotfl:

Can you send him my way for awhile? I could use that green thumb in my garden. :rotfl:
It's always nice to be wanted!!! :goodvibes

This chair TOTALLY fits you! You look right at home! :thumbsup2
I think I look POSITEVELY ROYAL!!!:rotfl2:

Trying to get caught up, back to read!

Right on Sister! He really is a hunk. I see Marv is NOT in THIS picture! :rotfl:

Oh No I was not sharing the HUNK with anyone :lmao:

I almost expected the next picture in be Marv in a life jacket going overboard for a swim! :rotfl:

Can you send him my way for awhile? I could use that green thumb in my garden. :rotfl:

I was tempted to drop him:scratchin:lmao:

REally enjoyed your TR Rosie! I know it was pretty ambitious of you to supervise your gang on a cruise. But, except for the Straw Market, it looks like it was a very successful adventure. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
You are welcome !! I enjoyed doing it the cruise and the report:goodvibes
Wow Rosie, I can't believe your cruise was over so quickly! Glad you had some more great Character Meet mojo to finish it all up! :banana:

Yes, I can understand why you would immediately recognize the lack of Eye Candy in the picture with Marv missing............. ::yes::

It's always nice to be wanted!!! :goodvibes

Marv you are such a DREAMER!! Jack is a HUNK!!!!!!;):rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter