Lowe's First Question

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
Do you have to make your reservation through Lowes to get the perks of being a Lowe's First member? Or can you make it through Universal & give them your Lowe's membership number? TIA!

They took my LF # when I called Universal directly (800-BEA-STAR).

As long as you give them your number, you will get your perks.

I had booked our July '03 7 night vacation through the "Universal Vacations" and did one of their package deals for RPR. I was also able to use my Loew's blue for the cookies, kids' gifts, newspaper, and fast check-in. However, I found out about a month later when I called Loew's to check my card status, the 7 nights DID NOT COUNT towards earning Gold membership because the Universal Vacation was considered a "third party" and was excluded. Loew's and I had a little discussion ;) with me explaining that since it was all advertised together it should have counted. In the end, Loew's asked me to send a copy of my RPR vac. confirmation so they could review it. I sent that along with a nice letter explaining my future plans for staying at their hotels. Next thing I knew, a Gold card arrived in the mail (of course, a blue card arrived a week after that and totally confused me...another call, yes I'm supposed to be Gold but the Blue was already going through the system since April :rolleyes: ) Anyway, yes, you will be able to get the perks of the Loew's card, but you may have trouble getting credit towards your card level status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter