Lowes coupon code? Is the 10% one still available at the Post Office?

mookie

<font color=FF6666>Wow, am I in a wierd mood tonig
I'm looking at purchasing some Pergo from Lowes. Right now, the one I want is on sale for 15% off. I'm looking to see if I can score one of those other 10% off coupons...like the ones at the Post office? But I heard they aren't offering them anymore...can anyone confirm this? Also, if the item is already on sale, can you still use the coupon? Thanks...this will save me SERIOUS money! :cool1:

I just stopped in our post office and took a few last week. I got home and guess what? They expired in Feb.!!! Good Luck!

I just stopped in our post office and took a few last week. I got home and guess what? They expired in Feb.!!! Good Luck!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :headache:

Okay....on to the next question....

Does Lowes take EXPIRED coupons? :rotfl:

When we moved recently, I got one in our mail forwarding packet. Unfortunately, I tossed it out. I'm not sure if the post office has one or how long the sale is going on, but if you know someone who moved recently or who you can forward you mail to for a short time, you may be able to get one.

Went by our PO a few months ago, and they no longer even have the address chg pkg. Just a little slip of paper telling you to go online UGH!

I went to our post office last week and the one
I got did not expire until June. Saved me $370.00 on our fence for our new pool!:cool1:

Went by our PO a few months ago, and they no longer even have the address chg pkg. Just a little slip of paper telling you to go online UGH!

This is the new thing. TIP: They might have the old packets (with the Lowe's coupon) behind the counter. Ask for a paper packet, saying you choose to NOT do it online. It worked at one post for me, but not the other (they referred me to the card with the online address).

I bought one online a few months ago. I think I paid $4 and you could print it off immediately. It saved me $150, so it was worth my $4. I just did a google search for Lowe's coupons.

I bought one online a few months ago. I think I paid $4 and you could print it off immediately. It saved me $150, so it was worth my $4. I just did a google search for Lowe's coupons.

Be careful buying those online ones. The folks making those have simply stolen the template of how they are make and replicate them with a random bar code. Sometimes the bar code is active and not yet used, so you are OK. Sometimes you get one where that unique barcde has already been redeemed, and bam, you get denied and have egg on your face at the register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!