louisiana

I live in Pineville and love Disney and the disboards. Is anyone going to be there May 21-28. We will be at CBR in a pirate room. We can't wait.

Hey!!!! I'm from West Monroe! I have a Where Are The Louisiana Walt Disney World Lovers thread. It's over on the community board. Hope you'll all join in!

Has anyone stayed at POFQ? We stayed at POR last year and thought we'd switch things up.

Thanks!

We did, it was OK. I think being from NOLA it just didn't excite us.:confused3 We'd probably go back to CBR if we decided to try a moderate resort again.

We did, it was OK. I think being from NOLA it just didn't excite us.:confused3 We'd probably go back to CBR if we decided to try a moderate resort again.

Really? We are interested in staying there because we heard the bussing system is better. We had way too many stops at POR.

Hello from Ruston (Lincoln Parish)!

I live on the Gulf Coast and worked with a heart surgeon from Ruston. he always talked about how nice the area was and lovveeedddd the peaches. Howdy!!:flower3:

Hi from West Monroe! We can't wait to go see Mickey and the Gang May 21-28 - staying at OKW.:yay:

Hi all of my Louisiana friends....Michelle from North
Louisiana...Shreveport/Bossier City. We are going to Disney on May 6th - May 13th and staying at Poly. Can't Wait!

Michelle

Hello I am from Vidalia, Louisiana and we are going to WDW for the first time September 19-26!

Hi all! I'm from West Monroe. We've been going to WDW since 1998 and have been 13 times so far. Our next trip is scheduled for August and we've staying at Pop. We're a bit worried as we have never stayed at a value resort. The CBR is our favorite home away from home.

For those of you that don't know it, I've got a Where Are All The Louisiana WDW Lovers thread over on the community board (I hate that they moved it 'cause many don't go to that forum). I'd love for all of you to join me there. I keep the first post updated to include everybody's user name, where they are staying and their travel dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter