Louisiana DVCers!!!

We are in Baton Rouge and currently waiting on ROFR. Then we cant close until Nov 3. But no worries, we already had a trip planned :goodvibes

We are in Baton Rouge and currently waiting on ROFR. Then we cant close until Nov 3. But no worries, we already had a trip planned :goodvibes

We passed ROFR!!! It was sent to Disney on the 11th and we found out today we passed !!!

Hi, we're DVCr's from Thibodaux. Our home resort is BWV.
We've been 4 times since May 07 and our last trip was 2 weeks ago.
Our next trip will probably be Nov. 30-Dec 7. Everything is waitlisted, so I'm thinking we'll stay either at Swan/Dolphin or CSR.

We passed ROFR!!! It was sent to Disney on the 11th and we found out today we passed !!!

Congrats and "Welcome home!!!!!!!"

Where are all the Metairie people? We just bought at AKL this weekend. We usually go to Disney once a year.

Our next trip will probably be Nov. 30-Dec 7. Everything is waitlisted, so I'm thinking we'll stay either at Swan/Dolphin or CSR.

Where are all the Metairie people? We just bought at AKL this weekend. We usually go to Disney once a year.

Welcome all new LA DVCers!! Welcome home new owners!!!

Where in Thibodaux??

We live near the high school off of Talbot Drive!

I just wanted to POP IN and say HELLO. My father is from Gueydan. He is a HUGE LSU FAN TOO. I am from AL but live in MD now. We joined DVC Jan. 2007. :goodvibes

Some of us DVCers even have Thibodaux as our last name ;)

And it is spelled the right way, without the "e" . :goodvibes

Hi, I'm from Marrero, LA. DVC member since 2006 - Saratoga Springs is my home resort. We go once a year. Our only child is only 3, so we don't have to adhere to school schedules yet - so we go when school is in session. Our last trip was the first week of December 2007. We will be going again in September 2008 and will be staying at Old Key West.

I wanted to go to Hilton Head Island this summer, but couldn't get anything at all calling 7 months in advance. I was really disappointed. As much as I love Disney, I also like to travel to other places and I want to stay at other resorts besides my home resort - if it was up to me, I would stay at a different resort each time until I stayed at them all.

Kelly

Hi, I'm from Marrero, LA. DVC member since 2006 - Saratoga Springs is my home resort. We go once a year. Our only child is only 3, so we don't have to adhere to school schedules yet - so we go when school is in session. Our last trip was the first week of December 2007. We will be going again in September 2008 and will be staying at Old Key West.

I wanted to go to Hilton Head Island this summer, but couldn't get anything at all calling 7 months in advance. I was really disappointed. As much as I love Disney, I also like to travel to other places and I want to stay at other resorts besides my home resort - if it was up to me, I would stay at a different resort each time until I stayed at them all.

Kelly

:welcome: LA Neighbor

AND

:welcome: to the DIS boards!!!! :disrocks:

I just wanted to POP IN and say HELLO. My father is from Gueydan. He is a HUGE LSU FAN TOO. I am from AL but live in MD now. We joined DVC Jan. 2007. :goodvibes

I actually passed thru Gueydan evacuating for Katrina!!! Never heard of it before then...ducks come to mind :thumbsup2 !!!!

Welcome...so if Dad's a HUGE LSU FAN...you're from AL and live in MD...who are you rooting for on Saturdays and Sundays????

Geaux Tigers...and...Who Dat!!!!

Hi all. Hubby and I are in Shreveport (one son in Monroe, one in Baton Rouge, and one still at home). Been DVCers since 2006, home resort SSR.

Now I'm going to go thru all the posts on this thread ans see who else is from shreveport-Bossier!

Hmmm... just checked the list on page one and saw that only Deb and Bill are from S'port. How can that be?????

You can add another one to the list. We're on the West Bank and love our DVC. All ready for our December trip!

Some of us DVCers even have Thibodaux as our last name ;)

And it is spelled the right way, without the "e" . :goodvibes

Well Drake, that might be the way the town is spelled but who's to say that "right"! ;) In my book, Thibodeaux is the "right" way!!! :lmao: And my married name/screenname, well that's to make it easier for those non-cajuns, just the phonetic spelling of another proper french name Chauvin!!

Kelly

How ya doin,neighbor! You might want to come chat with us on the Metro Nola thread on the comm. board!

You can add another one to the list. We're on the West Bank and love our DVC. All ready for our December trip!

Hi friend!!! Where ya staying in Dec? Camping or not?

Ha Ha!!!

I'm from Chauvin and I live in Thibodaux!!!!!!!!!!!

Camping Cat, what DVC do you call home???

Hi friend!!! Where ya staying in Dec? Camping or not?

Not camping this trip, unfortunately. Our tow vehicle is getting older and after two visits to the Car Care Center last december, we've decided to stay in DVC resorts for the next few trips until we get a new tow vehicle instead of using our points at the Fort. We'll be at OKW this December.

Camping Cat, what DVC do you call home???

Oops, I forgot to mention that, didn't I? :-) We bought at SSR in 2005. I wish we had bought much sooner. I guess Katrina made us realize how fragile life can be and that we should stop putting things off. We bought during our trip that December. We took the tour but didn't really need to. We know many DVC members and had already asked our questions and done our research. All we needed was a few points cleared up and we were ready to sign on the dotted line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter