Lotso Huggin Bear

We're over by the base. :flower3:

DH works there! :rotfl:

great pic! I like the banner on the bottom.

Thanks! It is one of our Photopass pics. They had great TS3 borders.

:flower3:

Oh sorry I don't mean to imply other people shouldn't buy him at that price! Just that right now I can't justify the expense :flower3:

Love the picture with you guys!

Thanks! It is one of my fave pics, and I didn't think you were implying anything so no worries!:thumbsup2

I just picked up a small (<7") Lotso at World of Disney in Anaheim. Our first thought, "The Dog will LOVE this!" ... but sorry dear dog ... this one is MINE! MINE! MINE! (oops ... crossing storylines)

DD8 was desperate for a cuddly Lotso and got one a year past December for her birthday - she got Bullseye for Xmas just after and had Woody/Buzz/Jessie already - and yet Lotso has been her favourite inseperable toy ever!

She says that he was just playing the part of a baddie in TS3 but is really lovely.:rolleyes:

I dont get the Lotso love but I wish he was still around for M & G for our visit - she would have been over the moon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter