LOST POINTS - Cancelled trip last week of June, due to COVID and Parks not being open: Disney will not give back points

OK - we were in the same boat....

DVC Owners, all dues paid, denied banking of APR 2020 Use year points. "Transfer to RCI" seems to be the WDW line.... we are not doing that. Instead? We are joining the DVC Owner Crowd that have become LandLords.

There is a better option. List with David's DVC Rental. RENT OUT your active points, denied for banking. You will do two things: 1) Make some money 2) Totally destroy WDWs ability to rent rooms, at rack.

You keep saying these are April 2020 UY points. I am sorry, but It is impossible that is what they are as you are in banking window. It does not close until the end of November.

It sounds like you have banked 2019 UY points in your 2020 UY which are not getting extended because you can’t bank twice,

In that case, renting is a good option.

I wouldn't recommend David's right now given how they are ripping off owners with one hand and rneters with the other...
Well maybe. On the other hand? DVC WILL steal 147 points from us. If I get $1.00 a point? Better than ZERO.

As we HAVE a 2020 Travelex Insurance Policy? Also investigating if this is real, or horse dung. Will it actually compensate me for lost points?

facebook twitter