Lost and confused..needing some pixie dust to guide my way

It went as well as it could have...the cleanse part. Not pleasant but apparently not as bad as it used to be... As for the test, it was completely normal. While I am thankful that i don't have colon cancer, I am not any closer to an answer for this pain. :( His suggestion was for my GYN to perform a laparoscopy to take a look inside for any left over endometrial tissue. Ah, no thanks!!! I just got back to work after my shoulder surgery... So, I am waiting to hear form my GYN to see what she thinks. It's really either the endo or surgical adhesions, and there's nothing you can do about the latter. In fact another surgery would only make that worse...

Well at least the cleanse is over! :cool1:

Sorry no answers for you...it took a long time for my diagnosis so I know where you are coming from. If you are in that much pain...maybe you have an endometrial cyst growing? If so, and it is big enough it needs to come out. I would ask for an ultrasound of your pelvis ( abdominally...not the other one) . Even an MRI can show you if something is obviously out of whack..but. It cant show everything that an laproscopy can show.( of course I would leave surgery as a last result) If still nothing...maybe the Endo has just attacked your nerves and unfortunately not much can be done with that except for learning pain management and living the healthiest lifestyle you can. Basically. My dr. Told me that I will probably always be in some degree of pain..but my body will adjust to what it can and my tolerance, which is already pretty high, will get higher. Enjoy the good days, rest on the not so good ones. Hope you find what is causing your pain...could be as simple as adjusting your b.c. Meds( if you are taking them) to balance things out a bit more. Good luck! :hug:

I have had an u/s, CT, and now the colonoscopy. Everything is negative... Hmmm... S really it's either surgical adhesions, for which you can't really do anything, or there is some endo tissue still in my abdominal cavity. I have a call into my GYN. I am interested to see what she has to say. She is the surgeon who did my hysterectomy in 2007, so I have a feeling she will want to do a lap... I am not convinced. The pain comes and goes. Normally, it's low grade cramping, which I can live with. It's the sharp, ugly pain that comes that concerns me. We shall see...

Thank you for your concern!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter