Losing my patience... should I just move on?

If the parks are always full, what is the incentive for Disney to offer FL resident passes? That just makes the parks even more crowded and lowers there average gate fee per day. There is a strong incentive as a company to eliminate it and keep ASP high.
Lately, the parks are not so full. At least reports are lower crowds. How long that trend continues will be interesting to see
And lower enough for Disney to make any changes, who knows?

We have almost always rotated between park APs every year or so with a little overlap or special trips.
We did a few days this year in all the parks but decided on SW/BG passes this year and UO next. Hopefully by then Disney APs and benefits will be in the same ballpark per day per park as the other two.
Disney APs have more parks locally so I understand they will be more $$$ still but I'd like the opportunity save a few of those dollars. UO and SW top tier passes are amazing.

Right now, we’ll spend our time at Universal because I love Halloween there. But, I miss Disney when we do that. I wonder what the APs will look like in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter