Loop Requests?

neffernie

DIS Veteran
What are the chances of getting the loop that you request? I will be staying there in just under 2 weeks in a good ol' tent and am hoping for 1500. Do you think if I ask I will receive?

Also, do you recommend making the request with the online check-in or should I send a fax?

I appreciate everyone's help. FW seems to have the friendliest people!:hippie:

Do both fax and online checkin!!

But also tell them what you need in a site. If you want close to a comfort station and/or bus stop and 1500 is full, then you will at least get that in Loop 2000.

I have made loop requests on all of my trips and only gotten the loop I requested on 1 occasion. It is frustrating and makes you wonder why even bother trying. I have tried the faxing, calling directly etc. and just either am totally unlucky (possible) or they just don't care (probable). I always make it work but it is frustrating nonetheless.

Thanks. I will give it a shot and keep my fingers crossed. I know they are busy and get lots of requests. No matter what, I'll be at FW so I should be happy with whatever we get:D

I hope it works out for you guys, I always request 2 different loops and so far have always got one of them.

Loop Requests?

[What are the chances of getting the loop that you request? I will be staying there in just under 2 weeks in a good ol' tent and am hoping for 1500. Do you think if I ask I will receive? ]

We'll be there, too, in FOURTEEN days!!! Staying in a couple tents, as well. :cloud9: But I'm hoping for 2000. We're in two sites because there are so many of us (look for the sites with the Christmas tree lights all over 'em). :laughing: And I think I'm going to do up a Ft. Fiend sign... am I allowed to do that?

Anyway, if you happen to see us dancing in our sites one night (we're having a dance party), stop by! We'll have child AND adult beverages, and we'd love to share with fellow fiends.

Rose

:dance3:

I didn't think about a sign! :scared1: And I try to think of everything! My husband makes fun of me because I made a schedule and info sheet that lists all the parks and their hours by day, including EMH and FW movies (thanks to those who posted them). The other side lists all the FW rental prices, anyplace we get AP discounts, restaurants on the QSDP, any and all res #s, etc.

But I do it all now so I can relax.

Hope we run into ya. We have yellow and green tent and a red minivan. :)

We just got home this past saturday for our very 1st trip to the Fort. we checked in on June 13. Four days prior to that I faxed in my request for the 1400 loop. I also did the on-line check in about the say time as when I faxed in my request. When we arrived at the Fort around 5pm on the 13th, I told them I did the online check in and she said to hold on for a minute and with in 2 minutes, she had my packet and campsite info and had assigned us to site 1416! I was very impressed at the speed and I got my loop request. Only thing I did not like about our site was that during the hot part of the day, we were in full sun and the A/C could not keep up and it would get up to 90 degrees in the camper. We have a hybrid travel trailer where the ends fold down into beds like a popup. We do have solar covers for the Bunks, but they helped very little in the hot sun. temps during the day were 95+ with heat indexes at 105+. This was the hot stretch a couple weeks ago where the weather service was issuing heat warnings. Over all we had a great time and enjoyed our stay!

Hope we run into ya. We have yellow and green tent and a red minivan. :)[/QUOTE]

We have a big ol' Eureka, a green dome, a big ol' Northwest Territory, and a smaller dome tent. And a couple of other things... I think. But I've lost track at this point because there's so much STUFF for 15 people.

We'll also have loads of Christmas tree lights. :rotfl:

And, like I said, with 10 kids (ages 9-15) and 5 adults (uhhh... 30- & 40-somethings :laughing:), we'll never know if a few extras show up to join us. THE MORE THE MERRIER! :dance3:

Rose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!