Look's Like We Have To Cancel!!!

Mouse Mom,

Although I had a different diagnosis, I've been through this surgery. Sending my prayers to you for quick healing. Do you have anyone to talk w/who has been through this??? If not, & you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

And good luck w/re-booking.

thanks once again for the great advice -- I heard from the TA and it would only be b/w $50 to $85 pp to change the cruise -- that I don't mind paying that but I've held off on rebooking until my 2nd Ct-scan which I have tomorrow. ( who know's maybe there wrong and it was just a smear of mayo on the films from a radiologist eating their lunch --- didn't that happen in a Woody Allen movie???) I am also investigating if all of this can be done laparoscopically. I had my gallbladder out that way (I was in pain Day #1) but within a week I was at Disney for Christmas. I hope and pray I can have the lap done and not be open abdominal surgery ....as to eating popcorn again -- God, could it be true...I would be afraid to risk it -- I do love that Chip 'n Dale Peanut Brittle too but I guess that's off limits as well.

Once again - it really is life affirming to hear such words of encouragement from those I don't know. May all that good energy come back your way.....isn't that how the magic of life is really supposed to work????

Good luck Mouse Mom! Here's hoping you had a messy tech who got mayo on your films! Either way, there a lot of us sending good thoughts your way.

Karen

Keep us posted on the results! May it be mayo on the film for sure and all the pixie dust possible heading your way!:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter