Looking for very simple, plain wdw park maps

wcduke

Mouseketeer
Hi. Just as the title states, I am looking for very simple and plain park maps that I can get my hands on. I am looking to frame each of the 4 park map, and on each map, I am looking to pin disney attraction pins on them. It gives us a great way to display our pins!

So, I am looking for very simple park maps. I would prefer absolutely no writing on them and very minimal colors. We want the pins to draw your eye, not map details, writing, or colors. Does all of this make sense? I hope so!

But anyway, I am looking to be able to download these maps from somewhere, or even purchase them. I saw someone who did something like this, and I fell in love with the idea. I would sure appreciate any help or guidance!

:goodvibes :yay:

Have you tried ordering the customized maps at Disney? They are very nice and, though there may still be to much color for you. You could do the ones that you rpint at home, then scan them back in and, in a photo enhansing software program, you could change the colors to Sepia, or something else to your liking, and print them out again.

i grought the capture the magic scrap pad in downtown disney and it had a bland map of each park in it!!
12x 12 size, which sounds like it may be good for you!!

love the idea too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter