Looking for used Disney Princess costumes, inexpensive

My daughter has each of the three dresses from Walart. We love them! The Cinderella one just got raspberry yogurt all over it and the directions said to spot clean. Well, being a lazy-you-know-what, I tossed it in the machine on gentle and hung it dry and it came out great! The Sleeping Beauty one hangs off of her shoulder too much and she is 42 inches tall and 42 lbs. so I would not recommend that one. Toys R Us sells them too but I found that they are cheaper at Walmart. Plus, if you get it a little big, she can wear it longer.
She was given the Disney Princess Dress up Trunk found at the Christmas Tree Shop and I did not like those at all. They were two pieces and were too snug for her and she was only three when she got that. Plus, those ones were poor quality. (Hers were not the same ones featured in a earlier post).

They had a bunch of boy's costumes and the deluxe Cinderella, but unfortunately, they don't ship. I was looking for girl's costumes, and was lucky enough to find the deluxe Cindy at DS.com on sale (although I think that probably won't fit her for at least another year or three), and I took MamaKate up on her very generous offer of Sleeping Beauty. My little princess loves to dress up, try on shoes, sunglasses, etc, so I think I'm in for it when she gets older! I'll keep trying the Target near me to see if they get more of the dresses in stock. The ariel I saw on ebay is adorable, but I've never seen it at Target. My Walmart doesn't carry the dresses either. My Costco had them last year about 30, but at that time the smallest size was 4-6. I'll keep my eyes open and post if I find a great deal. The DS by me closed last week, but I'd be willing to drive out to a further one if they have a great sale on costumes by early Sept. Please post if you hear anything....
Thank goodness I have you guys-no one else understands my obsessions!

I have seen them at Garage sales, if you don't mind a used one. Also, consignment shops may have some, maybe closer to Halloween the selection will be better.

My Walmart does carry a few of these dresses, but not all that are usually available. Duhhhh....

that lives near a Party City, check their back 'costume' room now. Ours have been putting out rotating stock of left over costumes for 3 months now and most are priced at $5. I've seen Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Jasmine there. They are decent quality, we own several of them and dd(4) plays dress up all day every day and hasn't managed to rip one yet (unlike the Barbie costumes I paid $25 for that ripped on the first day).

Mom2Ben02- I see on the link for LTD- it mentions the price for the item in sets of 3. It looks like this is their policy for most of their items. Is there a way to only purchase one of their items?

You can purchase ANY item from LTD in single quantity even though it lists items in sets of three. Same price for singles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter