Looking for Tips for honeymooners!

Msbride2be2005

Earning My Ears
I know that you shouldn't expect anything "free" from Disney while staying there for your honeymoon, and that there are somethings to do to increase your chances of getting some freebies, but besides all that I was wondering what other tips where out there!

My Future Husband and I have been going to Disney almost every year (twice a year) since we've been together. We made the choice that once we got engaged that we would not go to Disney again until our honeymoon in October (so it's been almost over a year since we've gone.)

I just want to find out what other tips everyone has for going in october or just going in general.

This time when we go we will be doing something we've never done, we will be dinning at better resturants (with the all inclusive package) and staying at a much nicer resort, the Carribean Beach Resort. I have found out some special things about the resort such as telling them what section of the hotel you want to be in.

But what else is there.... So please, post your hints and tips here, best place to take photographs, best kept secrets, things like that.

Thanks everyone! Have a Disney Day!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
Msbride2be2005

welcome to the dis & congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

there are tons of romantic activities at wdw some of our favorites are, lunch at cinderella castle or dinner at california grill during the mk fireworks, wdw behind the scene tours - me & my fiance loved the dolphins in depth & backstage safari, specialty cruises for a picnic or fireworks at mk or epcot illuminations, carriage rides at ft wilderness or pofq, a couples spa treatment at gf spa, tandem parasailing at the contemporary, disney also offers a disney honeymoon photographic session at your choice of the wdw themeparks with great photos op's like cinderella castle & tower of terror. definetly stroll ws at epcot with its many restaurants (our favorite spot to eat), shops & foreign locales, the boardwalk's atlantic dance & jellyrolls clubs or rent a surrey bike & enjoy bwi & crecent lake. no matter what you do you will have a magical time!

MsBride,

When in October are you going? My fiance and I are Disneymooning October 3 through 9!

Sdlipton - my fiance and i are honeymooning oct 2-9 at WL =) Are you getting the bride and groom mouse ears?

Hi all,

I am a male, but I do the bling bling thing for a living (I sell jewelry), so I try to catch any jewelry questions over here... howevwer, I will give you some good advice... BRIDE &GROOM Mouse ears... wear them. People will walk up to you and congratulate you. When you make your resort reservations, have them add it to your record. On all of your PS ressies, tell them... Sometimes they will do a little extra for you. It never hurts to advertize.

As far as the ears go, your FH may complain, but you are at WDW!!!

If you are going through DTA for your ressies, ask if they have any special packages.

Oh, since you go 2 times a year, DVC is a no brainer... Take the time to look into it (unless you live in FL...

:jumping2:

sdlipton said:
MsBride,

When in October are you going? My fiance and I are Disneymooning October 3 through 9!

I'm also going to be going from the 3rd through the 9th!!

honeymo78 said:
Sdlipton - my fiance and i are honeymooning oct 2-9 at WL =) Are you getting the bride and groom mouse ears?

where can I pick up those ears from? :earboy2:

Hi
We will be there Oct 8-16 honeymooning!!! We can't wait :banana:

As for the ears, here is a site that sells them. We have also seen them on ebay and they can be purchased at certain gift shops at WDW. We haven't bought ours yet but do plan on wearing them!!

Hope everyone has a magical Disneymoon :goodvibes

I am not sure if this is a secret or not but we love to go to the poly from the mk and watch the fireworks from the beach. We sit on the beach or on the beach chairs and just take a break from the HUGE crowds. You can grab drinks from the pool bar and just stay there for a while. It's grat to do on an extra magic hour night because you can wait till the crowds die down and then take the monorail back over and ride some rides!

You can get the bride and groom ears right at the park and avoid paying the jacked up prices online.

Since you've been to WDW a bunch of times you might want to focus on doing things that seclude you from the crowds so you can spend as much time alone as you can.

honeymo78 said:

Honeymo,

We are definately getting our ears. In fact, Im having them delivered to the room so they are waiting when we arrive. Still debating on what to have them embroidered with.

FYI, we are also planning on mentioning it when we make all of our PS's and well.. every other chance we get. Heres hoping to lots of pixie dust heading our way!

sdlipton said:
Honeymo,

We are definately getting our ears. In fact, Im having them delivered to the room so they are waiting when we arrive. Still debating on what to have them embroidered with.

FYI, we are also planning on mentioning it when we make all of our PS's and well.. every other chance we get. Heres hoping to lots of pixie dust heading our way!

how can you have them delievered to your room??

VistaLeigh'smommy said:
You can get the bride and groom ears right at the park and avoid paying the jacked up prices online.

Do you know how much they cost at the parks?

TIA :wave:

danijake said:
how can you have them delievered to your room??

Well, if you are staying concierge you can order them through your CL CM. If you rnot (like us, (I wanted to, DF said it cost too much)), then you will likely need to order them over the phone from DTD Wide World of Disney or order them through guest services. Ive also heard that you can order them through Disney Wedding and Honeymoon services.

As you can tell, im not entirely sure but definately want to make it happen. LETS GO PIXIE DUST!

sdlipton and everyone else that asked!

We are going the night of our wedding October 14 and staying through the 21st!

About the ears... can we order them through 407-w-disney?

TIA!
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Not sure... if not, you can get them from www.giftsofalifetime.com . You can also buy them in the parks, but your DH (you will be married at that point) may try to nix it if given the opportunity.....

:jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter