Looking for Tent Room Code

aensming

VMK Name: AmyE
I would like to get 1 more tent room for a project in the works.

I have lots of Halloween supplies that I could finance some of your Hallween buying. I have some Christmas items also. I can also trade credits.

If you are looking for something else, just ask - I have lots stored away in my store rooms and don't want to type it all but I would be glad to take you on a tour.

Hi,
I was wondering if you had the DLR Mickey Halloween Lantern, the quest item.

Thanks,
fantasy

Hey Pal, I think I have an extra room code for ya too and I could use some things

I was so happy and surprised to get a tent room code in the private messages from a friend! Thank you sooooo much!!!

I could still use a couple more rooms for future projects and since I have some offers, I will go ahead and negotiate here.

:goodvibes How many credits?

I have bought them in the past for about 3-4K. How does that sound to you?

I also have a room code I can offer AmyE, just let me know

Jedi - what do you want in trade for your code? Anything in particular that you are looking for?

Hey Pal, I think I have an extra room code for ya too and I could use some things

What kind of things are you looking for? Halloween, credits, ????

Thanks for the quick response!
EDIT: Withdrawn offer.

I understand - good luck finding that pumpkin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter