Looking for teenage perspective on Vibe

Last summer we let our 15 year old come and go as he pleased. He spent most of his time at vibe or with kids he met there. We gave him a curfew of 3 or 4 am depending on what plans we had for the next day. (Even grounded him for coming in late). He stayed out of trouble but had other friends who had no curfew and their own room. This year my son is 16 and bringing a friend so they will share a room together. The rules are in place that we meet for dinner and excursions. I want him to be independent and be responsible for himself after all he is eligible to drive a car and if I can't trust him in a confined space how can I trust him behind a steering wheel.

Thank you Ibgraves for the quick response! And it's great to know my son will be able to take his own camera and get pictures of what he wants and hopefully he get some with himself too!

The characters have a friend accompany them and they will be happy to take a picture of the kids with their own camera. :)

The characters have a friend accompany them and they will be happy to take a picture of the kids with their own camera. :)

Ibgraves- you have made my day, thanks for the great news! My son is super excited, even with 398 days left! Thank you!

Thanks loved hearing your perspective. I will definitely remind my nephew to go the first night

No problem! We were a party of six, three of us attending vibe. We had so much fun we convinced our parents to re-book! :) Sailing away on August 24th on the Fantasy!
party:

Wondering if disney provided the vibe kids some special pixie dust? We cruised spring break, with our 15yo DS kicking and screaming, and at the end his experience was EXACTLY the same. Word for word!

Ditto. Our 15 yo DD only wants to go on Disney Cruises for that very reason.

I absolutely love the vibe and make many friends each cruise, many of which I still talk to today. Every time I think about the fact that i will only be in the vibe for another year, it makes me sad. I'm sure your nephew will have a wonderful time whether he goes to the edge or the vibe as they are both awesome!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter