Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

Most of us who live more locally can usually only venture out to the parks on the weekends- but I'm always game so send me a pm the next time you're up for it! :goodvibes

I usually have more free time on weekdays, rather than weekends. But, i work in an industry that runs 7 days a week, and my normal days off are Mo/Tu.

I would LOVE to find someone to hang around the parks with. I'm there at random, mostly on weekdays and am up for any of the rides/shows. Let me know if anyone wants to get together soon.

Hi, I'm a real nice guy and major Disney fan. I will be arriving at WDW on January 25. Also planning to go to Universal for a day or two. I'd love to have a park buddy, there's more than enough pixie dust to go around :)

I have a pass to Universal as well, so let me know when you want to go to either of the parks and we can make plans to meet up. :)

We're up for another touring buddy when we're there in March. It's a few of us who went to school together having a grown-ups only week. We're planning to hit all the parks twice, AK once, Jellyrolls and just lounge around the Beach Club. :woohoo:

See ya there!

Sounds like that could be fun, I wouldn't want to interrupt your little party though, lol.

I'll be there too if you wanna meet up.
I'll definitely be at Jellyrolls at night,
we wing it day by day about which park
and NEVER make it to rope drops!
Jellyrolls and rope drops are never a good combination :rotfl2:

Hi, I'm a real nice guy and major Disney fan. I will be arriving at WDW on January 25. Also planning to go to Universal for a day or two. I'd love to have a park buddy, there's more than enough pixie dust to go around :)

:offtopic: Don't to be offtopic but I was just in Montreal in early December! Cold but beautiful. It would have been a perfect trip if I didn't loose my wallet. :sad:

Ok, to be on-topic, I'll be at WDW in mid-March!

:offtopic: Don't to be offtopic but I was just in Montreal in early December! Cold but beautiful. It would have been a perfect trip if I didn't loose my wallet. :sad:

Ok, to be on-topic, I'll be at WDW in mid-March!

Hey, what part of Jersey are you from? I just moved from Southern Jersey down to the Orlando area a few months ago. Love being so close to Disney.

Hey, what part of Jersey are you from? I just moved from Southern Jersey down to the Orlando area a few months ago. Love being so close to Disney.

I'm from the Northeast Jersey, about 10 miles outside the City.

I have family that has moved to FL, so I visit alot. :)

Hey guys. I live here in Orlando (Junior at UCF) and am a passholder at disney and universal. I'd love to do some park meet ups too! =)

I'm 42 married with 1 kid and another on the way.
I am in Orlando for Training this week and have already gone to Epcot and MK by myself. -Bummer I can only go in the evenings but if it makes sense I would be interested in hangin out. Here till Friday.

I'm doing a solo trip in early May - the 8th to the 13th since the 11th is my birthday! I'd love to meet up with other ladies if anyone is interested! I love doing the parks most of the day. Will be at Pop the 8th and 9th, then AKV for 10-13. :)

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be in the parks next week on a solo trip! 25th-30th
I'm 22, from NYC, and going down to celebrate my college graduation tomorrow! (and laugh at my friends who will be going back to class on monday, while I call them from space mountain)
I would love to hang out in the parks with some fellow disers! I also have plenty of ADR's if anyone is up for a meal time meet up!

Pm me if your interested!

This sounds great for someone going alone in Disney. I hope you all will enjoy your trip, have fun and make it memorable.

Have a safe trip everyone. :)

To the OP, I'm an area local too, and I'm at Disney a lot (though mostly on the weekends since I find myself chained to my desk Monday-Friday) but it might be fun to get together and ride some rides! PM me here, if you'd like!

I'm doing a solo trip in early May - the 8th to the 13th since the 11th is my birthday! I'd love to meet up with other ladies if anyone is interested! I love doing the parks most of the day. Will be at Pop the 8th and 9th, then AKV for 10-13. :)
hey have you skied at all this winter... I will miss you on AKV.. I will be there 5 to 12 of October

To the OP, I'm an area local too, and I'm at Disney a lot (though mostly on the weekends since I find myself chained to my desk Monday-Friday) but it might be fun to get together and ride some rides! PM me here, if you'd like!

am so jealous you are so close!!!

hey have you skied at all this winter... I will miss you on AKV.. I will be there 5 to 12 of October
QUOTE]

Yes!!! I rented a house up at Hunter Mountain, NY and have skied every weekend since Nov 22nd! It's been a great year for skiing! I can't wait to stay at AKV. Have never even seen the resort, so it should be fun!!! Have a great trip!

I'm pretty local and wouldn't mind meeting up with some people to hang out at Disney as well.

I'll be at WDW May 12th - 19th for my first solo trip. I'm a 40 year old single mom of two.

ClareH37 and I will be having breakfast at the Crystal Palace on May 13th (my birthday :cheer2:). If anyone would like to join us, let me know. I hope to be able to make a ressie next week.

I'll be there May 4-15, staying at SSR...will glad to meet up with you and others.

I'll be at WDW May 12th - 19th for my first solo trip. I'm a 40 year old single mom of two.

ClareH37 and I will be having breakfast at the Crystal Palace on May 13th (my birthday :cheer2:). If anyone would like to join us, let me know. I hope to be able to make a ressie next week.

Looking forward to it :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter