Looking for one bed at the poly

lizloph

Earning My Ears
Looked at the website noticed only two queens available. is the whole resort that way or did I just not book early enough?

As part of the ongoing refurbishments at the Poly, king rooms will be added to some of the longhouses. Previously, all rooms had two queens and a daybed.

I don't know if any of the king rooms are available for guest use yet, all you can do is check Disney's site periodically to see if any pop up, then get your reservation switched over.

Or, just keep an eye on this board. I'm sure people will be talking about it when it happens. :)

Well that's at least promising. I'm trying to Romance the boyfriend and his biggest request was to Stay at the poly. 2 Queens kills the romance a little!

Well that's at least promising. I'm trying to Romance the boyfriend and his biggest request was to Stay at the poly. 2 Queens kills the romance a little!

:rotfl2:

DH & I before we were married stayed at the Poly. We slept in the queen but I am thinking the other queen was used as well :rolleyes2

It wasn't that bad. Heck we got engaged on a hammock there so I guess there was romance even with a queen bed!

FYI Disney assured me that king beds would be available for my trip in December. So there will be some romancing after all. Now my only issue is that the contemporary is coming out much cheaper than I anticipated. Decisions, decisions!

Even if King Beds are added, I'm assuming it will be like all other Deluxes, and per request only :headache:

I'm glad to see it will soon become an "option" though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter