Looking for a welcome letter and Disney trip invitations...

Jess1579

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!! My husband and I will be taking our children (Addison & Mason) on their very first Disney World vacation this November! We're looking to make their first experience extra special with welcome letters and invitations from the characters. Mason will only be 6 months old when we go so it's more about Addison's first trip - she'll be 4 and a half. If someone could please help us out by designing the following, we would be so, so, so grateful:

- We're surprising them with special "treats" and "gifts" from Tinkerbell each night of our trip so maybe a little welcome note from Tinkerbell upon arrival.
- November 5th - invitation to Chef Mickey's for breakfast @ 7:20AM
- November 5th - invitation to Crystal Palace for dinner @ 7:25PM
- November 6th - invitation for Addison to the pirate's League to get transformed into the pirate fairy @ 3:25PM and to the pirates & pals voyage to see the fireworks that night @ 7:45PM
- November 7th - invitation for Addison to have a princess makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with her Fairy Godmother @ 8:20AM and attend Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast with Cinderella and the princesses immediately afterwards @ 9:55AM
- November 8th - invitation to breakfast at Hollywood & Vine @ 10:15AM

THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

there are free printable downloadable autograph cards or stationery with characters pictures. Just google it.. print them off, write your invitation from the "character" and put them in envelopes with stickers all over.. Just a suggestion.. don't forget to take pictures!! :thumbsup2

Hi Jessica

Would you like the invites to be adressed to Addison, or to Addison and Mason...
if you let me know, I will work on some invites for you..:goodvibes

Thank you - that would be awesome! Thanks so much Pat!

I think all the dining invitations and the letter from Tinkerbell can be addressed to both Addison & Mason but maybe the invitation to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirate's League can be just for Princess Addison/Pirate Fairy Addison? Mason won't be participating in the pirates and pals voyage to see the fireworks or the trip to BBB.

Thanks SO much!! :)

Thank you - that would be awesome! Thanks so much Pat!

I think all the dining invitations and the letter from Tinkerbell can be addressed to both Addison & Mason but maybe the invitation to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirate's League can be just for Princess Addison/Pirate Fairy Addison? Mason won't be participating in the pirates and pals voyage to see the fireworks or the trip to BBB.

Thanks SO much!! :)

I have a few for you already done. Will work on the rest later, since I do not have invites to all the events.

Will do my best to have the rest up for you later today, so please check back.
(if you need anything else, feel free to request those on my own request thread :goodvibes )

Thank you so much Pat!! These are amazing!! I love them! They're exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you for taking the time to do this for my family. I really appreciate it!!

Hi Jessica

I am so glad you like the designs! You are very welcome!

here are the last ones (if I havent forgotten anything)

Oh my goodness - these are fantastic!!! I am so impressed!! Thank you so, so much!!! :dance3:

Hi,

I like the invitation you did for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique. I was wondering if you could create on for my daughter.

Thanks,
1st gradekat

I have a few for you already done. Will work on the rest later, since I do not have invites to all the events.

Will do my best to have the rest up for you later today, so please check back.
(if you need anything else, feel free to request those on my own request thread :goodvibes )

Hi,

I like the invitation you did for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique. I was wondering if you could create on for my daughter.

Thanks,
1st gradekat

Hi 1stgradekat
unfortunately you posted on a 2014 thread and Pat no longer designs here on the DIS.
**Perhaps start your own thread asking for a BBB invitation.,,remember to include
:your child's name
:date and time of the appointment
:date you need the invite by

Regards Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!