Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi guys im in the final strectch 10 days before my Star Wars and A Dream trip and it cannot come any sooner !!! because i'm ready to kill lol:scared1:.
so this is what we have planned ?
day 1 - leaving late staying in a econolodge for the night
day 2 - check in at all star movies for one night , hoping to do the 24hr event or we might do AK for a half day, but we might just relax it is my Anniversary :goodvibes and we are doing Giordanos Pizza my wife and my favorite place .
day 3- wake up have breakfest at wolfgang puck at DTD , breakfest pizza rules .
go back and swim a bit if i do not meet up with a few friends ? then check out and then go check in at honewood suites near the airport and wait for my niece to arrive and have dinner with them at a BBQ place she knows of off property ?
then we head back to the hotel maybe swim and relax because embarking day is coming :cool1:
day 4,5,6,7,- Disney Cruise on the Dream
Day 8 - embarking and checking in at DVC AKL kindahini everyone , after unloading all luggage im meeting with a friend around 2-3 for a kitchen sink . after that it is relaxing and swim a bit dinner i think will be steak & shake .
day 9- MK all day with dinner at Crystal Palace with my friend Todd from CA
day 10- DHS for star wars weekend with dinner at my fav Sci Fi dining
Day 11- say good bye to niece and her family and maybe hit Epcot after that ?
day 12- we leave depression day

Hi guys im in the final strectch 10 days before my Star Wars and A Dream trip and it cannot come any sooner !!! because i'm ready to kill lol:scared1:.
day 2 - check in at all star movies for one night , hoping to do the 24hr event or we might do AK for a half day, but we might just relax it is my Anniversary :goodvibes and we are doing Giordanos Pizza my wife and my favorite place .
go back and swim a bit if i do not meet up with a few friends ? then check out and then go check in at honewood suites near the airport and wait for my niece to arrive and have dinner with them at a BBQ place she knows of off property ?
then we head back to the hotel maybe swim and relax because embarking day is coming :cool1:
Day 8 - embarking and checking in at DVC AKL kindahini everyone , after unloading all luggage im meeting with a friend around 2-3 for a kitchen sink . after that it is relaxing and swim a bit dinner i think will be steak & shake .

Woohoo! Sounds like a fantastic trip!!!! Enjoy it and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm headed to WLV in a few more days! Short trip but very excited :cool1:

DH and I are definitely up for a meet!

I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting to go home. Stayed at WLV and it was a great weekend! Perfect weather and crowds not high:cool1:

Will post TR

Hey here in Queens close to LI!
Been a member since 2001---own at VWL- Beach Club and SSR
Heading home soon for a 8 nite then again in September for a Mom-daughter weekend then again in Jan 2015 for a special bday and then next summer........
People ask why I am constantly going.......,.duh
Ree

Hey here in Queens close to LI!
Been a member since 2001---own at VWL- Beach Club and SSR
Heading home soon for a 8 nite then again in September for a Mom-daughter weekend then again in Jan 2015 for a special bday and then next summer........
People ask why I am constantly going.......,.duh
Ree

Hi Ree! I'm in Woodmere, we are a stones throw from each other!
I get that a lot too, people asking why I go so much. I think it's a weird question, anyone who owns a timeshare goes to the same place a lot. Plus, our Disney is not their Disney in so any ways....welcome to the thread!

Hi Ree! I'm in Woodmere, we are a stones throw from each other!
I get that a lot too, people asking why I go so much. I think it's a weird question, anyone who owns a timeshare goes to the same place a lot. Plus, our Disney is not their Disney in so any ways....welcome to the thread!

NORTH Woodmere here!
I know an old guy who goes to the same island with his wife every year for the last 35 years. Nothing to do there but sit by the pool or beach. And he always asks me why I would go to Orlando "again"!

I just wish I had bought in 1991 but was newly married......ugh
Thank goodness was able to purchase the DVC Annual Premium Pass!

Ok. It's that time of the year. Whose up for a Spring Long Island DVC'ers meet and greet.

Hi Joe. How's Diane and the family? Hope all is well. Let me know what dates you settle on for the meet and greet and I'll do my best to be there :goodvibes

Hi Jeff. Hoping your vacation was fantastic! Post when you have the time. Would love to hear all about it :yay:

This thread has been very quiet lately.... Maybe I can get things going...

What does everyone feel about taking your kids out of school to go to Disney for a week or so?

I went with my granddaughter twice to disney while classes were in session. It did not seem to hurt her grades in the least.

Do you feel grade school is ok and not high school? What do others think?

This thread has been very quiet lately.... Maybe I can get things going... What does everyone feel about taking your kids out of school to go to Disney for a week or so? I went with my granddaughter twice to disney while classes were in session. It did not seem to hurt her grades in the least. Do you feel grade school is ok and not high school? What do others think?

Every time my wife and I are at WDW during school months, we notice how many kids are there. I don't think it would hurt at the grade school level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter