LIVE from the 12/10 Eastern Magic

The snow is now a frozen mess! It's hard snow - not the pretty fluffy stuff...AND I WANT TO BE ON THE MAGIC RIGHT NOW!!!

Just wanted to remind some of you what is waiting back at home while you are basking in the warmth of the sun.

Enjoy

Good morning from the Disney Magic!

All is well here, it is a little cloudy and we are about 410 nautical miles from St. Martin. The ship seems less full than previous cruises but they say it is full.

I am really wondering who had the bright idea for the staggered dining times. I think it was a real step backwards. For the last 2 nights we have waited well over 15 minutes to get in the restaurant (we did not even show up until a little after our scheduled time). Not really sure what the story is there.

Had dinner in AP last night. Much improved. THe little show they do between dinner and dessert is much better and they have Mickey Mouse make an apperance.

Well onto the vacation. Have a great week!

Thanks for the update. I'll be curious to hear about others experiences.

wingawh said:
Good morning from the Disney Magic!

All is well here, it is a little cloudy and we are about 410 nautical miles from St. Martin. The ship seems less full than previous cruises but they say it is full.

I am really wondering who had the bright idea for the staggered dining times. I think it was a real step backwards. For the last 2 nights we have waited well over 15 minutes to get in the restaurant (we did not even show up until a little after our scheduled time). Not really sure what the story is there.

Had dinner in AP last night. Much improved. THe little show they do between dinner and dessert is much better and they have Mickey Mouse make an apperance.

Well onto the vacation. Have a great week!

I did not kike the staggered dining times either. What time are you getting out of dinner?

jon

Our time is set for 8:30 and we get finished about 10:30 but we usually have to speed the servers up towards the end if we want to make it to something.

Any other 12/10 cruisers checking in?

wingawh said:
Our time is set for 8:30 and we get finished about 10:30 but we usually have to speed the servers up towards the end if we want to make it to something.

Any other 12/10 cruisers checking in?

We had the same problem. Our server was Densak and our Asst. Server was Sophie. We always seemed to be the last people out.

jon

Hi all checking in!

We upgraded at the port so we are in cabin 8022 - awesome cabin!
We just got finished with Palo brunch and DH could have been in there all day eating. It was excellent! If anyone reads this from the "ship" we are having a wine and cheese party in our room 2pm on Thursday.

Bye all - off to pick up the kiddo's and hit the pool!

~V

My post posted under someone else''s name???? This is LILLYGATOR as was the previous post!

wingawh said:
My post posted under someone else''s name???? This is LILLYGATOR as was the previous post!
Lilly - log in and check your PMs....

Post 31 day 3, you'll never live up to the "Turkeys" unless of course you are all winning medals......who won the "hot legs" contest today?

Come on guys - the turkey travelers are still at the top of this forum...

Hope you are all having a great time. And for what it is worth - they are calling for more snow and ICE at the end of the week in the Northeast. Perhaps anyone trying to get home will be stranded in Florida and have to get back on another cruise!!??!!!!
I can't tell you how awesome that sounds to me right now!

disneygatorfan said:
goal #1 for 12/10 Easterners---Knock those Turkey Day Cruisers to the #2 spot on the boards!!! :teeth:

Does anybody have the phone number for the Magic? They must have sailed into the Bermuda triangle or something? :confused3

Once again, we see that the 11/19 Turkeys rule! :banana:

TCD

Tri-circle-D said:
Does anybody have the phone number for the Magic? They must have sailed into the Bermuda triangle or something? :confused3

Once again, we see that the 11/19 Turkeys rule! :banana:

TCD

Was there ever a question?

Hope all is going well on your cruise. On a personal note (and risking the wrath of the moderators), if someone bumps into John and Amy Halkias on the ship, could you let them know that my son James was accepted into the BS/MD program at NEOUCOM (the same one that their son Alex is currently enrolled in). He will be doing his undergraduate degree work at Kent State. John and Alex have been most helpful with James' application to the program and I wanted them to hear the good news ASAP.

Sorry for the interruption.

***** UPDATE 12/14 *****
James got an acceptance letter from Youngstown State today (which is where Alex is currently attending classes). The news just gets better and better. I think we need to book a cruise!!!

Hi all!

The ship is still sailing and we are in St. Thomas today. Spent some time at Magens Bay today and Orient Beach yesterday. Busy busy busy. Pirate night was great.

With the lack of posts, I'm beginning to think that they hears all about the snow and ice storm we just had in the Northeast and decided to hijack the Magic.

Are you guys okay out there?

Please step away from the bar, put your hands up, and proceed directly to the internet....where you must post at least one post to let us know that our dear Magic is okay!!!

BuzzBoyMom said:
With the lack of posts, I'm beginning to think that they hears all about the snow and ice storm we just had in the Northeast and decided to hijack the Magic.

Are you guys okay out there?

Please step away from the bar, put your hands up, and proceed directly to the internet....where you must post at least one post to let us know that our dear Magic is okay!!!

And, here's wishing you great weather for a MAGICal day at CC today!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter